Johnny the Homicidal Maniac

15

It became quiet. Jimmy had finished patching me up, but his hand remained on his thigh. The thought that I was in my boxers and he was in his boxers also, and his hands were on my thigh. It made me tense up a bit.

As soon as he'd realized that I was all tense he quickly removed his hands, I flinched. He was starting to say. "I'm sorry! I-"

I put a finger to his lips. "Shh, it's fine. There is also no reason for you to be sorry, I'm the one who should be sorry, groveling at your feet actually, begging for forgiveness." I whispered still attempting to calm myself down. Then out of nowhere I gave him the smile that was only shown to Matt and Syn. Shyly he returned the smile. If it were possible he just increased his adorable factor ten-fold. He was just that hot..

Again we sat in silence, until he spoke. "Why did you want to kill me, if you are really like this... how you are now actually, calm and well I guess you can say pleasant."

Tensing at the question I thought for a second. 'Should I tell him..?'

'I swear Johnny! If you tell him, I'll kill you!! I swear it to god, Johnny!!'

I knew he was bluffing, he could not survive with out me, and he hated Jimmy too much to take his body and mind from him. "I have a voice in my head... He was controlling me to kill you...: I paused. "I kill people, I kill so many people every night. And when I do, I can't control myself, it's almost impossible."

Jimmy gripped the edge of my boxers slightly and said."Your the one who attacked me..that night..? You were the one who told me to run and don't come out..?" He whispered. "And you were the one who saved me form yourself when you were a kind of a split situation..?" He added. "You.. let me live..?"

Nodding I spoke to him with slight anger in my voice. "I couldn't let the Voice, Christ, take over this time. I couldn't let him take the life of an innocent again I'm tired of it. And I..." I hesitated. "I couldn't let him hurt you.."

"But he wants to kill me." He say it as a question. "He said I was taking you from him. Am I? How?"

I was frozen at the words he spoke, "Um, I can't tell you why at this moment, Christ is very mysterious." That was such a lie. I knew why Christ had said what he did. And it was true. Jimmy was taking me focus away from Christ and was focusing on Jimmy. "I'm just tired of hurting the innocent. Sick of taking the lives of people, innocent lives aren't meant to die at the hands of some one who should die.. and should have died a long time ago..." I whispered looking at my hands.

"I don't think your meant to die..." Jimmy whispered out of nowhere to me. "I even think... I even think you can fight the voice.. I should know," a pause. " I have a voice in my head too.. well a doll actually to keep it more accurate."

Nodding, I looked up at him, "I know. Zacky, your friend, came to my house today and we talked for a while. Brian, well people call him Syn, brought him over. Well I probably know what your thinking is how did Syn get mixed up with me..?" He nodded." Well I'm his next door neighbor and I intruded in when I was looking for something in his house, and he was new so I thought I'd drop in and give an unwelcome visit. I snook up on him in his room. A few days later I accidentally stabbed me friend and I ran to him for help."

I explained what had happen the last week or two to him so he could understand me and the voice. He would also know that I took in Syn from his 'rents. How I hated the look on Syn's face when he had that black eye. I wanted vengeance on them.

I saw an image of Syn's cheerful personality, then Zacky came into the picture holding that damned doll. "Her name is Sickly, isn't it?'

H nodded," Yeah, she's really nice to when she talks to Zack, and is nice to me when he's around... But when he's not there, she is evil, violent actually... Always telling me to hurt Zack..." Jimmy told me as he ran his fingers over my newly made stitches.

We heard stomping footsteps coming up the stairs.

"JIMMY!!??"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry sooooooo short...
well I hoped you liked this little scene.
so you know i wanna hear comments and subscription