Johnny the Homicidal Maniac

16

Zacky, Syn, and Matt stormed through the door. Looking around and realizing that there must be a shit load of blood around us. I didn't want Syn taking in that sight no matter how old he is. I looked straight at Matt, and told him, "Matt get Syn outta here. Wait for me outside in the hall."

Matt nodded and took him by the arm before the sight could sink in. I could already see the questions forming on Syn's lips. Zacky stood as pale as a ghost. He stared at the mess, I'm guessing in his eyes this looked like a massacre.

"It's mostly mine." I said as the door closed. I knew he probably feared for his friends life when seeing me there on the floor so close in arms reach from Jimmy.

"Zachary, you can leave now. I'll clean this up, don't worry." Jimmy said softly. I smiled at the gentle tone in his voice at a time like this.

'You sick bastard!!' Sickly... 'How dare you! Try and take his life like that!? I hope Christ makes you kill yourself!'

Christ... my mental voice... That's why my name is Johnny Christ... That's what HE named me... It's like my perament name and I'm stuck with it no matter what I do.

Jimmy shook me, and I looked at him. "You should go it's like three-thirty in the morning." I just stared at him. "Go." He now commanded me.

I nodded.

I pulled up my jeans that were now very lose on me. I grabbed my knives. With Jimmy's and Zacky's help I stood slowly with a lot of pain. I then was helped to the outside hall, I was going to hurt for a while. I had a real bad limp now I could imagine later.

Matt looked at me with shock, anger, and slight happiness to see that I didn't kill anybody. I think Christ had made a quick pit stop at the park or somewhere else. All I was happy for was I prevented one death tonight.

"Come on, Matt. Syn. Lets get home." Syn started to peak through the crack then I snapped. "Brian! don't look in there!"

He jumped, "Yes Sir.." his voice was scared and disciplined. I gave a small smile. I wrapped my arm around his shoulders, "let's go"

Syn gave a shy smile then an awkward hug . I went stiff, but choose to give the hug back. It was a long time since I'd actually hugged someone for the good part instead of pretending like I was going to hug them then stabbing them when they were off guard. Well and it felt good to be well... hugged again.

"Why didn't you guys try and stop me?" I questioned. I spun as well as I could to face Matt. "Matt, why didn't you stop me!? I told you to never let me out of the house when HE took me over! Again!!"

'Easier said then done Christ, when the REAL Christ takes over he's nearly unstoppable, only the REAL Johnny could stop him. Your too strong! Can't you see!?' Sickly said from Zacky's pocket.

It's a wonder that only Jimmy, me, and Zacky were the only ones who cold hear Sickly. She spoke loud enough. Jimmy just stepped out of the door and heard what Sickly had just said so he countered. "Sickly, hush up."

'Jimmy,' she whined. 'I am only telling the truth about this physic path that just tried to kill you. Christ hates your guts, he's been trying to have Johnny here to kill you. But Johnny always stops himself or Christ like he did tonight. He was going to skin you alive! Jimmy. But Johnny came to the rescue once again to save your ass from Christ. Jimmy, Honey, it's just easier to stay away form him stay away from Johnny.' She said in her sicking sweet voice.

"You lie!!" he growled. "Zack! Make her shut up!"

"Sickly!!" Zacky warned and smacked his pocket where sickly was.

The doll squeaked. 'Yes Sir.' She mumbled.

"Guys can we go I'm super exhausted." I tightened my grip on Syn's shoulders so I can limp. "I'd give you a hug but, ya know this damned thing in here" I knocked on my skull.

Jimmy nodded, then sticking out his hand he had his fingers spread wide and his palm facing me. I looked at it for a second then mimicked his motion but our hands touched and Jimmy then laced our fingers in a weird hand hug thing.

'YES!' Christ hissed in my head.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" I screamed.
♠ ♠ ♠
awwwww poor Jim no one (voices) likes him!
god I'm hooked with my own story!
so please comment!
subscribe!