Johnny the Homicidal Maniac

17

~ The Voice's P.O.V~

He blacked out.

I heard Johnny scream 'No!' and release Jimmy's hand. I threw Brian against the wall in the small hallway I did say I wouldn't kill Matt or that Syn, but I didn't say that I wouldn't hurt them. A gasp came from the sixteen year old mouth.

I pulled my knife from the pocket that it was resting in. I threw it like a Frisbee aiming for Jimmy's stomach I wanted to see him bleed and suffer at the hands of Christ!

'No you bastard! Stop it now Christ!!' Johnny's yell broke the mental barrier I had put up to keep the whiny bitch out of my own head.

I looked at the pocket of the boys pants that kept Sickly safe. I directed my words to it. "Hello Sickly," I said. "How very nice to see you in my neighborhood again.

"Christ! My oldest and dearest friend, as to you it is nice." Sickly had made her voice so all could understand. She said it in a sickening sweet child's voice that lured even the most guarded minds. She seduced every person that she talked to.

I gave a small smile and launched myself at Jimmy, but an arm wrapped around my throat. 'Damn these small halls!!' I thought. Jimmy was holding the hilt of my blade that was in his gut. As Matt had his arm around my neck he was trying to cut off all my oxygen.

I knew this had to kill him to be doing this to Johnny's body, but with my voice and mind set, he could pull it off. I struggled in his arms, he was strong, but I was stronger, but not at this moment.I was exhausted and wounded so I was having a tough time with this.

"JOHNNY!!" I heard Syn scream behind me. That damned kid. "JOHNNY!! JOHNNY!! Come back! Come back! I need you so come back to us!!!"

'I'm trying Syn, I'm trying!! HOLD ON BUDDY!!' His stupid voice ringed in my skull. I laughed because Syn couldn't't hear him!

"Johnny. Please." Matt's always soothing voice was in my ear. I felt him look up and over. "Jimmy, you okay?"

"Yeah..." was the answer. But it was so weak.

"Are you able to walk?" I didn't see or hear his answer because I was too busy fighting Johnny for mind control and try to keep Matt from killing me, or just to get away. I just wanted one thing and that was to kill Jimmy! If they'd let me do that I'd be fine.Well not exactly fine but close...

"Help Johnny... you need to talk to him. Help him find his way out of this mind control shit he's in." Matt told Jimmy. I pulled my other knife and I attempted to stab Matt's leg.

It only scratched him.

'You told me that you wouldn't't kill him!'

'No Lil Johnny Cakes, I told you that I wouldn't't kill them, but I never said that I wouldn't't hurt them.' I told him, putting a whole in his logic of what we agreed on. I focused on Jimmy's face he had a realization on his face of who and what he was dealing with. Also the names everyone was us or well me.

"Johnny," His voice was almost silent. He wrapped his arms around my body, oh how it burned. "You can do this.... Come on you can snap out of it!" The love and caring I felt as his arms en capsuled me. "Johnny! Fight Christ! We know you can, just try!!"

I felt myself start to shake and convulse. Ah shit...

~Johnny's P.O.V~

Hearing Jimmy's pleas made me ache just to see him happy. I just realized that I've never seen him happy. This mind lock was the hardest to pull out of, it was harder that all the rest. The reason for the difficult power control was the hatred he had for Jimmy. True as night there was a true hate for the man.

"Johnny, you can do this... Come on you can snap out of it!" Jimmy said.

'Jimmy stay away. God get away! Christ is gonna kill you!' I thought.

I started pushing through Christ's mental barrier.

"You stay in your own fucking head!! And stay out of mine!!" I yelled at the voice in my head. Pushing for full control. And for fighting for I got it, after minutes of fighting I managed to break his control. I gained hold of myself after minutes of battling and coaxing from Jimmy, Matt, and Syn.

After coming to I went slack in Matt's arms.

"Matt..." I whispered. "Please release me, your choking me."

"I know that's him, that was his voice..." Matt said. A wheeze was another agreement. "That's his tone of voice." Another agreement was made.

Matt released my neck and I fell to the floor on my knees. I looked up at Jimmy, he was holding a rag to his stomach where I had wounded him. The rest of my body fell to the carpeted floor and to the side. I wanted to cry, but that would show too much weakness, and I wasn't weak. I just stared up at Jimmy with sad eyes and expression.

"I'm sorry, I really am." I whispered to no one in particular. I just closed my eyes.

'You can't be sorry... you don't care for any one remember. Who are you sorry for..? Me pushing the child into the wall? Hurting your own blade as we pushed it into the disgusting gut of Jimmy's.' Christ told me laughing loudly.

'Stop it.' I thought.

Laughing evilly, 'Aw, am I taking away your time away from that piece of shit, wanna-be boyfriend of yours, Jimmy. Or Matt-'

'SHUT UP!! CHRIST, YOU FUCKER!!'

'I'm here for you Johnny, I always was and I always will, until you die. But Sickly will poses that little friend of Syn's, Zacky, he's her favorite you know... she'll save me when you die. She always will and always has an-'

I realized when something touched me I was shaking to look like I was having a sassier. "Johnny!"The voice of Syn came to me. It was outside of my head not inside. I didn't know anymore. "Johnny..."

'Infernal child!' Christ cursed. 'We'll finish this later.' He told me before I took hold of reality.

Arms were around me as I snapped to my normal state of mind. Zack was holding Jimmy back from either trying to help me or from trying to touch me. One of the two or both. "I'm sorry," I whispered my plead. "He, keeps... yelling, and hurting me." I clenched my head. "Fuck! Brian! GE-out! Jimm--ah... too!" I could hardly talk as Christ twisted inside of me. "GET OUT!" I managed to yell.

I started to kick my feet, someone grabbed them.

"Johnny..." It was Matt.

"MATT, knock me out! Please! Matt now!!"

"I- I cant..." he struggled with his words.

"Matt put THEM out of MY pain! Punch me, stab me, something!"I cried out. "Anything! Just knock me out!!!!!!" I screamed.

Last thing I felt was something hard hit my temple.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just realized rereading this I'm a crazy bastard! I'm phys-co! Oh goodness, don't tell, I might be put in a ward.... JK guys, well I'm a 'lil crazy..
well you know what I want
A comment.
And a subscription!
AHH it's intense.