Johnny the Homicidal Maniac

19

~Christ's P.O.V~

"Why little Jimmy...you cant stop me. I could do any thing I want to him! Because little Jimmy he's mine!" "I said and made Johnny screaming pain as I started to tear up the inside of his skull mentally. I let them hear Johnny scream in pain as he kicked mindlessly. I had the ability to take over his mind but allow Matt, Syn, and Jimmy see Johnny in physical pain. I also had the ability to keep him from speaking as well as not speaking. While I had control of his voice box Johnny had control of everything else.

"You hear that? That's your little Johnny Cakes... not me it's your weak little Johnny. Listen to him scream as I rip him up mentally." I laughed and let lose of his voice box once more.

He started to scream as he kicked and flailed. I felt like a viper doing figure eights in his head just to cause pain. I could see Jimmy trying to hold him down in a straddling position. Feeling Syn grab Johnny's legs and Matt holding down his shoulders.

'Damn, I'm good.' I thought.

"Jimmy!! Help me!" Johnny cried out. "Matt!! MATT!!"

'Jimmy!! Help me!' I mocked. 'Matt!!MATT!!'

I couldn't kill him yet, because I needed his body to survive. I needed his body to host me soul. I can't kill him because Sickly isn't here to take me to another host. All I can do now is only... torture him.

"SYN! Get out! GO!" Johnny found his voice. Johnny did go soft on me for that damned boy, he had the heart to tell him to get out. "NOW!!" His 'now' turned into a pain filled scream. I now twisted myself in his gut as well as his head.

"Um, um." I barely heard Jimmy over the shouts of Johnny."Fuck..!" I just see the gears in his mind working now. Then he got a slow smile across his face, whispering. "Stop controlling him... He's not yours... he's all mine."

Jimmy now bent down and placed his lips over Johnny's. I started to twist and contort Johnny's body, but it wouldn't work! Why isn't this working! By then Johnny felt those lips, some how those lips that were burning me gave Johnny enough strength to snap me back into that cage he'd built for me inside his head.

I cried out as Johnny pulled me back into that cage and closed it off and shut it more tightly then I would have known Johnny can do.

Then the faint whisper of his voice secured it. 'Stay in there...'

~Johnny's P.O.V~

I felt Christ coil back into the cage as I sealed the deal the assist from Jimmy's lips helped too. My body was completely stiff as Jimmy's lips were on mine. I blinked as his lips were still on mine. A reluctant small peck to his own lips and I let my head fall away from Jimmy's. I now noticed that Matt was holding my head now instead of my shoulders.

I felt tears in my eyes that I haven't felt in so many years.

"Johnny, you okay," A small voice asked cautiously. I opened my eyes and the tears fell as Syn's voice was heard.

I cried the first time I knew Christ was in my head. The first known time, since he's been there for my whole life. Matt knew, he knew I haven't cried in four years. I gritted my teeth and took slow deep breaths then buried my face in Matt's hands. The tears were wiped away and all body weight was lifted from me. I was carried to the living room by strong arms. I was set on the couch as Jimmy sat on the floor near my head.

Later Matt brought me a plate of hot food. Jimmy took the plate and started tearing the chicken form the bone. I didn't feel like eating so Jimmy fed me my chicken dinner. "Are you hungry Christ?"

"Please, I'm not Christ any more. Call me Johnny, I'm Johnny."I smiled. 'It's okay I can feed myself."

He shook his head. "No it's okay I wanna do it. So are you hungry?" He asked again.

I nodded.

After a few minutes Matt walked out in his work uniform. He was working a late shift today. "Johnny, Jimmy. I'm leaving for work and taking Brian to Zacky's, 'kay." Matt told us. I saw him smile as Jimmy gave me a few bites of mashed potatoes. "Brian! Come on, your gonna make me late!" He called.

Syn walked in his hair really messy and puffy. He had a backpack slung over his shoulder. As Syn saw us he smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww, Johnny came so far in such a little amount of time!
I think this story is moving a little too fast! What do you think?
you know what i wanna hear..