Johnny the Homicidal Maniac

02

Syn's POV.

Laying on my uncomfortable bed clutching onto a pillow in my bony pale arms. I sniffle as I lay there immobile, every painstaking moment letting out a shiver. I stretch the slim blanket around my small body, crying out questions at the wall. "Why don't they love me?" I sobbed. "What did I do wrong?"

My father abused me, my mother wasn't any better. She was a drunk and a drug addict. I hated it... and they hated me. I didn't know what to do, there was nothing I could do about it. I needed a way out though, I needed an escape!

I gasped softly through my tears as I heard a loud crash echo through the house. I sat up clutching my pillow tighter, a shiver making it's way down my spine. I looking around frantically for a way to get away. I saw no escape... another crash next to my room, sounding as if from the bathroom.

What do I do, I thought, scared out of my mind.

I stood up shaking, from the bed and walked towards my bedroom door. The door was in arms-length when I felt something on my shoulder. Turning my head sideways, I saw a pale hand grasping it tightly. My first instinct was to scream but the opportunity was quickly depleted as the same grasp covered my mouth. I instead started to kick my legs and flail my arms around.

"Quit it, will you! " A deep voice growled at me. "Will you hold still you little loser!" The voice breathed in my ear.

I did as told and the grasp eased as I fell to the floor. I snuck a glance up at the person with the deep voice. He was a bit short with blond hair and brown patches here and there. His eyes were such a deep dark brown that they were almost coal black. He had a piece of white gauze held to his palm. Looking him over I noticed that he didn't look very tough.

"Wh-who are you?" I stuttered.

"Johnny," was the short answer I got back, then he continued. "Or God...no, just keep it Johnny." He made no sense to me so the only action I had left to do was shrug at him. He cocked his head at me as if waiting for an answer.

"I'm Brian." I told him, cautiously. "My friends back home call me Syn...Wait, what are you-"

He cut me off, "Shh... they'll here you, so you have to be quiet." A moment later, in a soft voice he told me, "Do you hear them, the voices?" I gave him a look telling him to explain, but he just said one sentence. "I'll catch you later."

A large grin spread across his face. To be honest, it scared me senseless."After all, you and me are neighbors now." The grin got wider and he let out a laugh, it sounded more like an insane cackle to me. Suddenly, Johnny vanished into the shadows of my room. I stood still out of fear, fear of that steely grasp on my shoulder again.

"Brian!! Go to fucking bed, NOW!" I heard my dad yell through the house. Apparently, he didn't hear the two crashes that rumbled through the house. Whatever happened to the man's hearing I will never know.

"Yes Sir!" I called out through the silence, common sense said to do as I was told. I rested on my bed once again, this time with that creepy Johnny character in my mind. He gave me the absolute creeps and not.. definitely not in a good way.

Johnny's POV

I jumped into my room through the window, holding my head with bloodied hands. My whole body was shaking violently and it was painful. It was getting worse. Only one voice talks to me and he usually doesn't do it in a loud voice. Now, he's screaming and yelling out commands. It's quite painful.

I fell limp to my carpeted floor grasping my head. "You're not normal! Stop fooling yourself! You are a complete failure! You are an idiot!! Johnny.." it whispered," you can't fight me off forever. You know I'll win!! You know I-"

I got up up on my knees with everything I had and yelled until I ran out of breath.

"SHUT UP!!" I felt the inside of my throat burn like a scorching fire. "LEAVE ME ALONE! I HATE YOU!!"

"Johnny.." The voice sounded familiar. "Johnny.. buddy.." This time it wasn't the voice inside my head, it was a voice outside it. It sounded like Matt, my best friend. But I didn't stop screaming, "I SAID SHUT UP!!"

"No Johnny, it's me Matt. Quit screaming and open up."

The name "Matt" echoed through my thoughts. He wasn't in my head at all. "Oh dear God!! Matt open the door, he has me!" The pressure in my head was building at an increasing rate."HELP!!" It came as a wheeze.

The door slammed open and instantly I felt the bulk of his arms around me, rocking me back and forth. "Breathe. Breathe Christ, calm down.. Relax, I'm here now, just breathe." I listened to his calm voice lure me out of this painful trance.

Minutes later, Matt lifted me and carried me onto the nearby bed. I was exhausted.. My episodes usually begin right before Matt gets home, and he arrives just in time to calm me down and put me to sleep. I felt Matt's hands pet my hair softly until I felt the irritating pull of sleep take me under. Then I dreamed... I dreamed about the boy in the book store, glasses and all.

~~~~

I slowly opened my eyes and immediately felt bright rays hit my face. I hated the sun so waking up to it was not exactly what I wanted. I turned around to shield myself from it and went back to sleep, or at least tried to.

"So did you like your three hour sleep?" I stuck my hand out from under my covers and held up my middle finger. My head was still on the pillow from exhaustion. "I'll take that as a yes." Matt laughed at his own joke.

I opened an eye and looked at the smiling face of my best friend. "Shouldn't you be at work?" I asked.

The smile got wider as he gave out a chuckle. "No, I just got home three hours ago to calm you down, remember?"

"So, that means your gonna be here a while, huh?"

I didn't really mind if he was here or not. He was just that kind of person you didn't really mind having around. But today, I wanted to be left alone, and I could care less about my attitude. I mean, I know he tries to keep me out of trouble, but it usually doesn't work unless he kept an eye on me all night.

"I have bad news for you today; tonight I don't have work so I'll be watching you and that means no killing." He told me in a mock scolding voice. Matt hated it when I killed people, it pained him so much.

I sighed. Sometimes, I even hate how I brutally kill and slaughter innocent people. "Matt. We've been over this, you know I cant control this."

"Bullshit, Johnny!! You CAN control this, you just choose not to!" He told me.
♠ ♠ ♠
plz subscribe
plz comment even if you don like it comment... cause i wanna know what i can fix..
ill luv you 4ever if you do any thing to help me out