Johnny the Homicidal Maniac

21

~ Third P.O.V~

Hiding in the shadows he fallowed Johnny as quietly as possible. Jimmy had fallowed the way Johnny went or at least tried then he knew where he was for some reason. He fallowed Johnny to an alley. Johnny was laughing crazily...he wasn't himself. Jimmy now thought back when Johnny started to act weird and talking in his sleep and having a cold sweat and when he started to convulse. Jimmy made a connection.

It was Christ!

He had kissed Christ!

Johnny quickly stopped and froze, so did Jimmy. Johnny's whole body twitched a few times. Then he started at a dead sprint to the left and down another alley. Jimmy fallowed him easily and quietly. Johnny or actually, Christ ran fast for such a small person. Then he saw what he was after. It was a young couple pressed against the wall. It looked to him that they were still in high school.

Johnny pulled his knives out and held one in either hand. He snooker up behind them and reached around the girls neck and put the blade to her neck, he reached out pinning the boy to the wall with his other blade. So both in arms reach, both blades pressed to their necks and held the couple still. The woman screamed at the feel of the cold blade on her neck. She was afraid that her delicate neck.

"Shh..."Johnny growled. Jimmy shivered at his voice. It was really creepy and for some reason a sexy tone. His whole body shook at the word. "Be quiet... You shouldn't be out this late at night. Not at this time of night, and especially with all the murders going around in the city. And of course you two are now going to be apart of it, tisk, tisk, and so young too! Isn't this a nice surprise, and a pleasure!"

The girl started to cry, then it turned into a scream. Johnny pressed the blade into her throat a little more. She suppressed her scream it turned into a squeak.

"Don't touch her!!" Her boyfriend yelled.

"You..." Johnny said bringing the blade hard enough to shut him up. He dug deeper and and cut his throat the blood flowed freely. He wont bleed to death but it was enough to give him a scare. "Sit there and stay quiet. You move ..." He trailed off."Sit there and watch me fuck your girlfriend." Johnny laughed and kicked the side of his knees, braking one.

The man fell to the floor gasping blood spurted through his mouth and throat. Johnny smiled with half satisfaction. "Stay.." He commanded. Jimmy gasped from the way Johnny said these things, his behavior was so off Jimmy didn't like it. But Jimmy remembered that this wasn't Johnny it was Christ. "And now watch.."

Jimmy covered his mouth to resist yelling at Johnny to stop. All he could do was stand by and watch the two suffer. He couldn't do any thing unless he wanted to get killed himself. So he watched what his future boy friend do his work.

Johnny took the knife from the girls throat and turned her around to look at her. "Ah you are a beauty...but you'd be even more beautiful when drenched in your own blood." Johnny laughed. It was a sickening sound, because it wasn't his own laugh. He was laughing at his own personal joke. "So tell me, tell me Honey, do you like it fast and hard...or slow and sexual?"

The woman didn't answer.

"Tell me woman!" He demanded putting the knife back to her throat.

"Okay, okay, okay!!" She cried. "S-s-slow and s-s-sexual!!

"You know, I do to!..What a coincidence!" Johnny and his fake humor. Then in a deeper more sexual voice, that made the girl and Jimmy shiver. "Good, I wouldn't have it any other way..." He whispered and trailed his knife down her front to her belly button. Starting to push the tip of the of the knife in her stomach she started to squirm and cry more in pain.

"I said don't touch her!!" The boy yelled.

Johnny flipped the other knife to catch it by the tip then threw it at the boy. The knife buried it's self into the boys neck to the hilt. "I told you to be quiet worm!!"

"No, no not Johnny!" Jimmy mumbled.

Jimmy watched as Johnny split the girls torso open from the bellybutton up to her neck. All Jimmy could do was gasp and wince at the sight. He was so stunned at the sight. Then Johnny growled. "Worthless shell!" It was like a cry of pain.

Johnny shoved the barely breathing girl to the ground. Then he walked to her form and scooped up a handful of crimson and crawled over to the boy and shoved the blood in his face. Smiling he said wickedly," Did you like that seeing your girlfriends blood being shed by a man!and not by you boy?!" Johnny went into a crouched position. "Now your..." Johnny put his signature 'X' on his forehead "going to fallow...after I finish her off nice" He looked at the beautiful girl "and slow."

Johnny stood and walked to the girl and mimicked the 'X' on her forehead. She grew paler and paler. In one quick movement he plunged the knife into her skull. Her boy friend screamed."NO!! YOU SICK BASTARD!! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU TO HELL!! GOD NO JOY!!"

Once her head was in two Johnny turned to the boy. I'm already going there... And she was choosing what I was gonna do to you, cutie."Johnny said and Jimmy saw Johnny wink. Johnny now crawled to him in a weird creature type way. He was in the right position to see everything Johnny was doing.

Johnny grabbed the boys pant cuff, and with the knife cut up the pant leg he made sure to cut deep enough into the flesh, he cut all the way to the hip. He now did the same to the other side. He now grabbed at the waist band down to his thighs. Johnny glanced at the stunned boy.

"You thought!" Jimmy heard Johnny say. "I'm saving myself for one person and he's here right now... Come out and play with me little Jimmy..." Johnny laughed, and then plunged the knife into the boys femoral vein slicing open the major vein he mimicked on the other side. Knowing that he could kill him that way. The man was in pain and gasping for life. He looked like a fish out of water. "I hate that..."

Johnny looked exactly at where Jimmy was standing. "Jimmy why don't you be a good little boy friend and come help me with my art." Christ hated that word, boy friend. "Yes Baby, I knew you were there the whole time. Come out and play with me. It's fun you'll see" Johnny held out his hand to Jimmy.

"This isn't you Johnny! Fuck you Christ! Sick Bastard! Sickly was right!"

"Oh Jimmy..." Johnny sighed as he plunged the knife to the hilt into his blood 'X'. "Jim, you have to realize that when Sickly talks about me!" Johnny said. "I am-" he started to slice down the boys face. "- a very sick bastard." He laughed finishing off the mans face.

"JOHNNY! FIGHT BACK!! PLEASE FIGHT!!!"

"Sorry little Jimmy...Johnny's dead." Johnny said. "Now you know your lil Johnny's gone you wanna kill yourself now, don't you?"

"No of course not, because John is still in there cause I see the pain in your eyes, because Johnny is fighting back!" Jimmy called from his dark spot.

"Let me tell you... when you woke us up, that wasn't Johnny! It was me you fool!" Johnny gave him a smile. He stood. Jimmy couldn't stand it any more so he lunged himself at Johnny's body. Johnny thought the same thing and did the same.

After wrestling for a few moments Jimmy somehow got a hold of a knife. "I am sick and tired of you Christ!!" Jimmy yelled and hit a particular spot near the temple, he knew he wouldn't kill Johnny but it would hurt or kill Christ, when he was in this state. Matt and he talked about it just in case. They had no clue what would happen.

Johnny/Christ screamed in pain and shock.

"I'm so sorry Johnny, so so sorry."
♠ ♠ ♠
oh noes one more chapter then this part of the story is done and then you have to wait for part two!!!!!
whats gonna happen next!!??
so comments please!