Johnny the Homicidal Maniac

22

~Johnny's P.O.V~

I felt so shitty,I hardly remember what happen to me...everything was in a haze of what happen to me. I only remember trying to fight off Christ after I was half awoken from my nap. Then Christ making me kill two innocent kids. I then also remember Jimmy, Jimmy stabbing me with my own knife into my skull screaming something.

I felt something coming out of my nose and my arm and the my other arm. It was a weird feeling and I went swiping at the ones in my arms, but as I tried to take it out it pulled and tugged and it sort of hurt something squeezed my hand. .All feelings started to come back slowly, and my hearing started to pick up a slow steady beeping. It was some how keeping me calm in a way.

My sense told me I was in a hospital. And someone was holding my hand squeezed it again. I didn't't want to open my eyes I was afraid to see what has happen to me or I was afraid what I was going to see. I now squeezed the thing in my hand telling whatever I was awake. I heard a soft sigh.

"Hey guys.." That was Jimmy's voice I knew his voice from anywhere.

'Jimmy!! Oh holy shit!! Jimmy get away!!' I yelled at him in my mind. I didn't want Christ to know, but he would anyway. When there was no answer, I smiled in and out of my body.

"Johnny?!" Said his excited voice. "Oh God, Johnny! Open your eyes for me... please Johnny open your eyes for me."

I cracked an eye open to get a small look around the room. A bright light so I clamped them shut again. "Fucking bright!" I mumbled.After I said that I saw through my eye lids that the room dimmed. "Thanks," I opened my eyes slowly now and looked around the room. I was right it was a hospital and I was hooked up to a lot of machines that looked like I was being attacked by an electrical monster. I had an I.V coming from my arm, and breathing tubes out of my nose.

Looking around I saw Matt sitting on the couch at the end of my bed with a smile on his face. Syn had his head on Matt's lap like he was sleeping, but he had tears in his eyes. He was curled up like a five year old. "Thank God... Johnny we were so worried about you. Brian is so worried sick." Matt whispered. I just nodded at him.

I hesitated to look at Jimmy dreading that state of mind to come back. But I decided, if I did go off on him would be held then gone to jail after I got better or something like that. Instead I blurted out, "You stabbed me." I told him flat out

A minute passed then he agreed, "I did...' he paused then added. "I had to! I am so sorry." He grabbed my other hand and stared straight into my face. "I did it to kill Christ, 'cause one day me and Matt were talking and we discussed this. Then he told me that you said to him that if you ever tried to kill someone or Matt or Syn to kill you. Well we thought of a better way, we wouldn't be killing you we'd be killing Christ, if we caught you in that state and I did.

"What if the plan failed Jimmy?" a sickening sweet voice cooed. One name came to mind and that was Sickly. We all looked at the door except Matt and sleeping Syn. Zacky was standing there with an extra pair of clothes for Jimmy. Zacky looked horrified and with Sickly in hand he looked like a spoiled child.

"Sickly! I told you to be quiet when you were in here!" Zack shushed the doll. I looked back at Jimmy, he had a few tears rolling down his cheeks. His head was bowed. I had a pretty good idea what he would have done if he did kill me instead of just Christ. It seemed as if the plan worked, but who was Christ new Host?

"Don't be sad, you didn't kill me that's the good part. I bet it took a lot to even get the knife from my hand and I bet it was even harder to stab me knowing you could have killed me...' I told him and squeezed his hand, tugging him a bit closer. He wrapped me in his arms and rested his cheek on my head. "You made him go away. You did good." I whispered.

-----------------------

After a few hours of talking me and Jimmy actually being able to hug and hold hands with out a damned voice speaking to me.

Later I was staring at my hands with Jimmy sitting next to me on the bed. He was resting his chin on my shoulder so we could be cheek to cheek. Matt, Syn, and Zack sat in the corner talking quietly to themselves.

I sighed.

"Whats wrong?" Jimmy asked. And once he said that I sensed the others look up at us.

"Well since Christ is finally gone and out of my head, I feel... I feel like myself again, but, but...sorta empty..."
♠ ♠ ♠
O.M.G!!!!!
LAST CH HOW DID YOU LIKE IT!!!!
last comments.
so last chance should I write a sequel!!!???