Johnny the Homicidal Maniac

03

The second those words left Matt's mouth, I sat up quickly and yelled at him, "Do you think I enjoy this?"

"I bet you do since you never change! All you ever do is take their lives, you don't even care Johnny!" Matt argued back. I felt my face get hot, my eyes narrowed down as I looked at him the same way he was looking at me. I hated to fight with Matt but sometimes, it was necessary.

"Shut up, you fucker!" I screamed. Before I knew it, I lunged at my best friend. I was right on top of him with a knife in my right hand. We wrestled for a few seconds until I noticed there was a bloodied wound in his bicep. The knife rested on the floor by the window.

I didn't know what happened, it's like my mind went blank for a seconds and while it did, I hurt my best friend in the process. Something inside of me had snapped and I had lost control. I stared at my best friend and gasped out loud. Matt held his injured arm as blood covered his hand.

"Oh Christ! Matt, I'm so sorry! Shit! Matt!" I said hopelessly.

"Ugh. I know!" Matt let out in pain.

"S-Stay here.. I'll be right back!" I got up quickly and shook my head slightly as I shivered, scared out of my mind. Matt was about the only person I cared for, he was like my brother. I loved him, and I usually don't care for someone unless they're me. "I'm going to go get some help."

I could only think of one person that could help me.

Third-person POV

Brian looked up from washing his face as he looked at the window from where he heard knocking. He slowly walked over to the window and opened it, Johnny jumped through and fell on the bathroom floor with a bang.

"Brian! I-" he started but was cut off by Brian's small hand.

"BRIAN, WHAT WAS THAT SOUND?" Brian's dad voice rang out from the next room.

"Nothing, Sir! I dropped something!" Brian called back. He motioned for Johnny to be quiet with a finger to his own lips. He released Johnny's mouth afterward. He whispered, "Be quiet."

"Syn, I need your help!" Johnny gushed out in a small voice. "I stabbed my friend. He's bleeding, he's hurt and I don't know what to do! I need your help!"

Brian nodded, "Sure. I'll be over in a few seconds. Give me some time to get some stuff ready." Johnny nodded. "Just keep his wound elevated and keep a tight damp rag on it, okay?"

"OK, just hurry!" With that, Johnny turned and jumped out of the window swiftly. Brian could have sworn that he saw tears in the man's eyes. He also saw fear and frustration and he definitely saw that he was scared.

Brian turned to the sink with a hand on either side. He was looking down at the dirty porcelain when the bathroom door opened with force. His father stood in the doorway with his arms crossed. "I said be quiet! Did you not hear me or do I have to punish you?"

Brian already knew what was going to happen. His father's temper always seemed to get the best of him. Brian flinched and sank to the floor, curling up in the fetal position. "I guess that's a yes then."

10 minutes later

"The hell took you so long!" Johnny questioned as Brian finally walked through the door.

"Uh.. sorry, I just got held up," Brian mumbled while shielding his face from view. Then, he took care of Matt's situation by wiping his wound with a liquid from a brown bottle. His long black hair was obscuring the right side of his face.

Matt flinched at the sting on his arm, "What the hell are you doing to me!"

"Oh, stop being a big baby, I'm preventing infection." Brian said with a small, weak laugh at the end.

Johnny stared at his neighbor's face, before leaning forward and moving the hair out of it. Both Matt and Johnny saw a very large bruise starting to form. "Syn, what is that?" Johnny asked starting to get angry. "Who hit you and why!"

Brian looked away, not really wanting to answer his question. "My dad, he.. he hits me."

Johnny's POV

I felt a sudden serge of anger flow through my body as he mumbled that one sentence. For some reason I felt protective over Brian. But why, I didn't know. I usually only feel this way for Matt, the only one person I actually care about. Just Matt, Syn I had just met.

"Can I use your bathroom?" Brian broke the silence, Matt recovered the quickest and nodded, pointing at the hall. "Down that way and the first door on your right."

"Thanks."

Once the door closed behind Syn, Matt quickly looked at me and said, "You sound over-protective of him. You usually don't care about anyone else."

"I don't.."

"Cut the shit Johnn!" Matt barked at me angrily

I sighed defeated as I told him, "No one deserves to be treated like that, especially not him."

"Take him in then..."
♠ ♠ ♠
i know you guys are out there reading this
comment
subscribe
help me out
please!!