Johnny the Homicidal Maniac

05

~Third P.O.V~

Matt watched as the little neighbor kid soothed Johnny out of his hysteria and into a unrested sleep, Matt shook his head. 'Poor kid' He thought. Then he spoke,"He needs this kind of help... it'll hopefully stop him from killing..." Then he added. "Or a little less."

"I can't- I can't help you guys-" Brian whispered as he looked at the sleeping figure of the deadly man in his arms.

Matt looked at his friend as well,"look, Brian. Johnny cares for you, he really does... He got all pissed off when he saw the damn bruises. Brian he does not care for anyone, maybe just me... but when I saw his face I knew for sure he cared for you as much as he cares for me! You have to do this, get away from the abuse and be happy for a change"

Brian looked at Johnny in his arms again,"but he does the most heartless thing to innocent people. Look Matt, you may not see it but I do and he does not care." He whispered as he trailed off. For some strange reason he stroked the mans hair.' Can you really be saved?' He thought.

"Don't worry, Johnny has a heart of gold, but he's just- He needs some help, he's how you can say it..? He's sick right now, and he just needs help. And you can give it to him." Matt told Brian in almost a pleading voice. As Matt finished the next door neighbor set the sleeping man on the carpet gently.

"Leave him there, he'll be fine, he's just exhausted." Matt told him as he straightened up his back. Brian nodded and stood believing the older man.

~ Johnny's P.O.V~

I felt my breathing was now even as I began to wake up. Opening my eyes I noticed it was late at night. The later it was the less people to hear them scream. I started to laugh at the thought of me slicing open a throat, the crimson blood poring like a waterfall.

'Johnny,' The voice... it found me again. 'there's so many people out on this fine beautiful night' It told me. He was whispering to me in that slow convincing voice. ' Take 'em. Take 'em all Johnny their all yours. Make them scream and cower at the sight of us.'

That damned voice, it's hard for me to resist it's lull, it drags me into his little stunts. I hated it so much, but he always has some trickery to get me into his game. His commands were hard to ignore.

I stood slowly, searching for my knife. I found it in my room where I had dropped it. From the moment I grabbed my little beauty, this... was going to be an interesting night...
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this chapter is so short..
also sorry about switching the P.O.V's all the time...i dint know witch way to go most of the time and this is how me and my friend set it up..
so comment
give me what i want to hear...THE TRUTH!!!!