Johnny the Homicidal Maniac

06

~Johnny's P.O.V~

"No, please!!! Please!! I have a family!! No!!" The small delicate blond shrieked beneath me as she squirmed. Oh if I had a dime every time I've heard that I'd be the richest man in the world. I pinned the girl down. She now screamed, oh how I love the way these people scream.

I reached into my back pockets and pulled out my beautiful knives. As the woman saw what I had pulled out she started to panic even more then stopped alertly afraid of her life. She wiggled more beneath the weight of my body, I was sitting on her in a straddling position so it was even harder for her to move

"No, no God no!!! I beg you mercy!! I'll stay quiet!! I wont tell a soul! Just please don't kill me!!" She was crying, large thick tears rolled down her face.

I placed a blood soaked finger to her lips,"shh, don't worry ... I'll be sure your death will be quick an painless, I promise." I lied...

I brought my two knives above my head, then slammed them into her stomach. Blood squirted into my face and everywhere else. As I licked her blood from my lips, I made one of my knives travel upward toward the center of her chest, as my other knife went downward. I was literally slicing her in half. A painful scream left her mouth as she arched from the extreme pain that I was causing her, the scream caught in her throat. I was guessing the pain was so eminence that she could no longer express.

Blood pour out of her torn flesh like a bad horror movie. Taking out the knives from out of her, I dipped my hand deep into her bloodied gut, as I with drew my hand I drew an X on her forehead, my signature, like I couldn't make it worse I raised both of my knives in one hand, plunging them into the head of my now unrecognizable victims. Her head slammed to the ground, as I sliced her skull in half.

She chocked and gurgled up crimson as I slowly stood and walked away. As I walked and remembered how pale the woman's face had gotten. At a small sound I spun quickly and looked into the fading face of this woman. Her eyes wavered, in and out shaking. To what I just put her through she was still trying to call for help.

"You dumb bitch DIE already!!" I yelled as I stared into her unrelenting eyes. Using my dual knives I slit her swan like neck open. More blood flowed... She now flailed like a fish, God how I hated that. "Told you I'd make it as quick and as painless as possible.

Now, that i know this bitch is truly dead I walked out of the ally way, leaving her motionless and tattered body to be found later. Walking for a bit I was stopped by The Voice said to me, ' Johnny, stop. There's an easy target up ahead and to your right.' Stopping in my tracks I looked and listened.My muscles tensed as I saw who The Voice was preferring to.'He's an easy hit go for it. Run up, push him and do your thing...'

I shook my head, " No, not this time. I'm tired, no more for tonight." I whispered. 'not Jimmy ' I thought to my self without The Voice in my head.

' Why!? He means nothing! Nothing to you! I've let you keep Matt and I'll let you keep that new kid Brian! AND I'VE ACTUALLY LET YOU KEEP YOUR OWN LIFE!! In exchange you do the bidding I cannot, so kill him! Or anyone else I tell you to kill!! SO YOU FUCKING DI IT NO W!!!'

I tried not to listen. Not Jimmy, not this time. I was shaking violently, I could feel the pressure building in my head. ' If you don't do it I will!!' I felt the pressure so great then it dissipated just as quickly as it came, my head now felt light as The Voice took over
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i took so long guys...
I'm still here
so give me what i want.