Johnny the Homicidal Maniac

07

~Voice's P.O.V~

I snarled as I swiftly started to run up behind my prey, that Johnny obviously didn't want to kill this time. So I wanted to take matters into my own hands. If Johnny wont do his job, and if he don't do it right I'm gonna do it myself, and make him do it right.

As soon as I was up on this guy I shoved him from behind, and into the shadows of the ally that will hide us from prying eyes. He fell with a small yelp. He had done a face plant, rolling over to see who had been his attacker was. Me. He growled;"What the fuck, Man!"

I stepped on his chest to pin him down, I heard a bone crack I think I felt it too. He gasped in pain and tried to push me off but even though Johnny's body was really small and light I had to work a little harder to keep this guy down. I succeeded, slightly.

This guy tried to fight me off, but he didn't account on how much stronger I am, then I looked. What I had not thought through carefully was how strong he was or might be. This tall skinny guy grabbed my foot twisting it off his chest.

'NO! Don't hurt him' The host to my existence yelled painfully in my skull. It rattled my whole self it annoyed me. I groaned in pain.

"I do what ever the hell I WANT!" I screamed out loud. I raised my knife up and threw it down at the skull of my new annoyance. He had a good timing because he threw my foot off his chest, oh, and I knew that must have been painful do to his cracked rib.He rolled away just before the knife buried it's self into his skull.

Rolling to his feet he stood and took off at a sprint away from us. Growling in frustration I scooped up my knife and took off after him. His long legs carried him fast and far. I was glad I kept Johnny in shape. I took off after him quickly, I could hear him gasping in fear as I presumed him, he was running in fear of me. I grinned with the thrill of chase and the fear he was showing. I could see the sweat falling from his face as I closed in on him.

"Run little hamster, you have no where to go! I know these streets better than anyone else!" I laughed maliciously, it was almost a cackle. His speed was slowing slightly, but I was just getting warmed up. I now heard Johnny scream for me to stop, I was trying not to listen. His toy looked back and now as he saw the gained speed I was approaching at he panicked sprinted harder.

'YOU STOP!! STOP CHASING HIM RIGHT NOW!!" Johnny burst through my own mind

'That damned boy'
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this chapter is a little short and i am sorry.
if you read this chapter carefully you'll get it.. i also know this chapter a little confusing so i am sorry..
so give me what i want to hear.