Johnny the Homicidal Maniac

08

~Johnny's P.O.V~

I blinked and sank to the shadows so the guy, Jimmy, wouldn't see my face, that would be too dangerous. "Why do you do this to me!!!" I had screamed. I thought it was in my head, I knew it wasn't when Jimmy whimpered. He was so frightened of me..

"Oh God..." Jimmy whispered. I could see him shaking.

'Because I control you! I let you on free reign with Matt then that pathetic piece of shit bitch-'

I cut him off 'DON'T YOU DARE CALL SYN THAT I'LL BLOW MY BRAINS OUT IF YOU DO THAT AGAIN!!!' I screamed in my head this time. 'I die.. you die.. Got that!!?'

But he still continued, '-Syn! I save you from yourself, I let you keep your life! But what do you do for ME..!' He trailed off. Then whispered,' You kill, that's what you are for, you kill for me...' The Voice told me.

It was true he did save me, ha saved me from myself I don't know how because my mind was either almost dead or he found the memory and destroyed it. The Voice, he gave me the name Christ, he's been in my head for four or five years. But he's always been there for me in some way or the other. "NO FUCK YOU!!" I screamed. "Not him,"

Another whimper came from the boy on the floor. He was so scared he couldn't move he probably thought I was a schizophrenic physio. He was listening to my one-sided conversation with myself.I couldn't speak in my head it was pounding so hard and so much.

'You are mine Johnny! You shall listen to me, you are going to listen to me! Your my fucking puppet! My slave! You are my fucking pet! Your mine! Johnny you will surrender in the end you always have and you always will.Your my bitch ' The Voice yelled, causing my head to pound and it wanted to burst. 'NOW KILL HIM!!'

"NO" I dropped to my knees.

'NOW'

"You are-" I grabbed my head tightly between my hands.

'Get back into the shadows' He yelled. ' Hide your face idiot!'

I did as he told me what to do. It was a force of habit to do, what he told me to do. I put my hood over my face and ducked into the shadows, I sink up on Jimmy as he looked frantically to try and find my solute at least. I clamped my hand around his mouth to keep him silent, I pulled his ear to my lips,then pulling us into a crouched position and whispered;"Listen to me closely, Jimmy..." I liked how the name sounded coming from my throat and how gruff my voice was when I said it. "you run away from me as fast a you can. Get out of here, get home and get your ribs checked out. Lock your door for the rest of the night and never once look back till you are safe at home... and don't you ever tell a soul about what happen to you tonight, no one has to know this happen except me and you."

Jimmy shivered, it was probably at the sound of my voice or that my bloodied drenched hands were on him.

"Understand Jimmy!?"

He nodded. I lifted him to his feet and then I disappeared into the shadows. I started on my way home. 'You could have killed him right there! It was the best chance!' The Voice yelled at me. 'You're weak! You are so fucking weak! Johnny! Fucking-'

'Shut your mouth right this second!' I hissed as loud as I can in my head.

- - - -

I stumbled up the two steps into the door, then I fell onto the carpet. My hands released the two knives in my hands. Banging my already pounding head onto the carpet "Why, why, why!"

'Why, why, why!!' He mocked me.'See Christ you are weak...See? You asking, 'why', is your showing that you are weak... you can never be like me!' He said proudly. 'You don't deserve the name Christ because I am the one and only true Christ!'

"I don't want to be like you!" I yelled. "I want to be me!"

'This is you Christ! Don't you know?'

"NO NOT ME!"

~Syn's P.O.V~

I heard screaming coming from next door, Johnny's house. Sounded like pain. I quietly climbed out of my window hoping my parents didn't do their nightly check ups right now. As I came to my neighbors door I saw him lying face first into the carpet holding his head screaming at something.

"NO NOT ME!" He growled. "THIS IS NOT ME! IT'S YOU"

"Oh my God Johnny!"I squeaked.

"Syn." It was a whisper at first then he yelled my name."SYN!! PLEASE"

He was crawling on the floor, he looked up at me, eyes bulging out of his head. He was in serious pain, his hands were covered in blood. "Shit," I mumbled. I kneel next to him pulling him to me. "Johnny!" I called to him.

"FUCK YOU!! NO!!" He cried, his voice cracked and wheeze like something was suffocating him.

'Ssh...calm down, come back Johnny" I spoke softly to him."It's gonna be okay."

Johnny arched his back, his whole body shook and his teeth chattered he was calming a little bit but something was eating at him. "No," he panted.He was so exhausted, but he was trying so hard to tell me something.

I managed to get him up the stairs and into his room. I was beginning to leave, but Johnny grabbed my wrist. "No stay, Syn please. I wanna talk."

" 'Kay," I sat. His head snapped to the side viciously."Whats up?"

"I did it."
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry another confusing chapter.
i love this chapter cause there's so much conflict and emotion!
so you know what i want, comment and subscription please!
any comments are welcome