Johnny the Homicidal Maniac

09

"Stopped what?"

"I stopped myself from killing someone tonight...I-I did good..? I fought the damned voice, but I told the guy to run! And-" Johnny's eyes closed and he didn't speak. I'm guessing he over worked himself after all the excitement he had tonight. I smiled and stared at his bloodied body. I don't know why I was smiling, but for some odd reason I felt happy to have this vicious man next to me.

~Johnny's P.O.V~

I woke up hearing light voices, Brian's and Matt's voices. It was still night, I knew that for sure. I opened my eye's to see Matt and Brian sitting on the floor talking in hushed voices."-yeah, he said that he stopped himself from killing someone...it was weird 'cause he said that he wanted to talk." That was Syn's voice that I heard.

"Really!? Huh, that's weird, he would never do that...unless it was truly important." Matt mused.

I sat and stared at Matt and Brian for a few seconds in silence, then I said, "Yeah Matt I did, I did stop myself from killing a man." My voice had startled them.

Matt recovered and told me, "Really..? Good job Johnny Boy, I'm proud of you." His hazel eye's shined in somewhat relief and happiness, also a little pride because he was proud of me. I stood up from the bed and started to walk out of the room, I had just barley caught what Syn said.

"Where's he going?" I could imagine the look on his face as Matt shrugged.

"I'm taking a shower." I called. Then I popped my head back into the room and told Matt. " Matt can you make some food, Syn's all skin and bones... and I'm starving!"

When I stepped out of the steaming bathroom, fully clothed, I smelt the delicious aroma of meat loaf. How long was I in the shower? I didn't know, well long enough to have a meat loaf fully prepared. It smelt so good my mouth was watering. I sat down next to my new neighbor, and food suddenly appeared in front of me and Syn.I licked my lips, Matt had gone all out, meat loaf, mashed potatoes, and creamed corn. I raised my eyebrows. Is he trying to impress Syn or what? I frankly didn't care, the food smelled too good and looked too good to think right now.

It was real food, and I haven't eaten in days. It tasted unbelievable. I dug in and devoured my meal. When I was done I sat back and stretched. "Hey Matt, that was good. You have out done yourself this time, it was really good."

"Well you haven't eaten in days- hey... that was a complement!?" Matt was in shock, I rarely said any complements.

"I guess if you take it as one." I told him.

"Yeah super good, better than anything my mom makes. All I usually get peanut butter and jelly, if I'm lucky I'll get soup." Syn put in.

"Dose she feed you regularly?" I asked.

"Hardly," was his answer. I started to feel angry, to know that Syn's parents neglected him the way they do. They neglect and beat him, I was starting to get really pissed off. Even in the mental state I was in I would do so much better. Brian got quiet and practically swallowed his food whole.

Once we were done eating, I retired to my room. My head still throbbed from earlier because the fight I had with The Voice. I lied down in my bed, letting my muscles relax. They ached brutally. I sighed and whispered to myself," Why can't I fight it like I did tonight..?"

'Because your weak... You can't fight my mind control. All you can do is obey my orders' He taunted me, I hate it, always taunted and commanded to do something.

"Shut up. I'm begging you." I whispered to him. "Just once listen to me!"

The Voice growled,'I'll get that boy you call Jimmy... I swear it to you Johnny,'

It got quiet for a moment feeling my muscles untense, "I just want a normal life..." I whimpered. I felt weak, pathetic, but also strong for fighting back for once.

'Oh, but Johnny, this is your life. This is normal...for you.' The Voice chuckled evilly.

"Shut up! You will not touch him! You will not touch Jimmy!" I snarled.

'You should not argue with me, you know the consequences very well. You'll just lose and I'll take over your mind, body, and soul. What does he mean to you!? Johnny! What does that worthless piece of flesh mean to you!?' I didn't't answer, in fact I didn't't know myself why I was defending him. I don't know why all of a sudden I started to care people the last few days, yeah, I'll admit that I care for Matt and the next door neighbor Brian.

But Jimmy?

That was a little bit harder to figure out. I myself didn't know why. But the question was did I want to know? 'He means nothing! Huh, Johnny!?' The Voice laughed. 'Nothing!'

"Get out of my head!" I cried out loud.

A knock on my door then Matt and Brian walked in. I sat up on my sheets. Looking closely at Brian he seemed relaxed here, but at his parents home he was so tense, cautious, and scared.

"So... your parents, they treat you like shit huh?" I asked.

"Yeah, mom's a drug addict, and a fucking drunk...dad has anger issues and he hates my guts, and he abuses me when ever he feels like it," I started to get pissed off again."or when he thinks I'm doing something not to his liking."

"I'm gonna kill him!"
♠ ♠ ♠
so you know what i want!
and i know you guys are reading this...dose my story suck that bad to where you don't wanna comment! or do you guys want to keep me hanging so i think my story is a total disaster because you don't say any thing!
come on people! help me out here!