Status: Active :) and Just getting started! :D

Arranged British Love

Douze

“Well hello!” A voice said from the doorway.

Ethan dropped his hands and moved away from me, his lips leaving mine. I couldn’t believe we were interrupted again.

Just great.

This time our interrupters were his four friends from yesterday. They were stood in the doorway staring at us. We stepped away from each other, averting our eyes to his friends. None of them looked particularly happy about what they had just stumbled upon, apart from the guy who had spoken; he seemed to find it hilarious.

“My my, Ethan, you have been busy in the past twenty-four hours!”

“Funny, Jake.” Ethan sounded breathless; evidently that kiss, which had only lasted seconds, had affected him as much as me.

Jake was short with flicky brown hair, and his arm around the waist of the brunette girl. Ah, yes she was the one that had been glaring at me for the whole time when I last saw her.

“Pheebs, this is Jake, Tallulah,” He pointed to the brunette. Well with a name like that, no wonder she’s sour. “Tommy, and Willow.” He gestured to the taller of the two boys, and the red haired girl. She was smiling, at least she looked happier than Tallulah.

While Willow was very pretty, with her natural red hair and curvy body, Tallulah was beautiful, the kind that makes you feel amazingly inadequate. She had high cheekbones which would rival Victoria Beckham’s, defined red lips, and she was taller than her boyfriend, although it didn’t take much height to be taller than him.

They all waved, said hello, or nodded in recognition.

“So, where do we change?” Tommy asked, holding out a suit bag.

“In here. We can go wait outside.” Ethan replied and added at my questioning look “They’re coming to the party tonight.”

Oh, joy.

“Ah no, we’re not leaving you alone again!” Jake said. “Who knows what will happen.”

Ethan rolled his eyes at him and walked out of the room. I followed, as did the two girls. The guys stayed behind to change in Ethan’s room.

We sat down together on the cream sofas and Ethan flicked on the huge plasma TV which was hung up on the wall opposite the seats.

“Anything you want to watch Pheebs?” He asked me.

I was sat beside him and Tallulah and Willow were sat on the sofa to our left. I undid my shoes, which were already beginning to hurt, now that I was sat down.

Willow had noticed this and picked up one of the shoes. “Oh wow, these are nice! Louboutin’s; very nice.” She nodded her approval and put them back on the floor.

I turned my attention back to the TV, and noticed that True Blood was on. “Oo! I love this program, keep it on!” I exclaimed, snuggling back into the sofa.

Ethan pulled a face, but left the program on. “Wow,” Willow said in amazement. “Ethan hates True Blood. He must like you if he’s not changing the channel!”

I felt myself blush at her comment, and Ethan didn’t look happy about it either. He knew that he couldn’t deny it without hurting my feelings though, so he just glared at his friend.

“I have a question for you, Phoebe,” Willow said. She seemed to be the chattier of the two girls, the other was looking as unhappy as Ethan. “True Blood or Twilight?”

“Ha! True Blood, no competition!” My American accent stood out between their English voices, like a wolf among a flock of sheep.

The look on Willow’s face after I answered was murderous. Oh no, she’s a Twi-hard.

“What?! Are you kidding me? Twilight has so much more meaning than True Blood!” She gestured to the TV program. “This is just an excuse to show sex on TV!” Her face had gone all red and I could tell that she was enjoying the chance to argue about Twilight to someone who cared. Judging by the looks on Ethan and Tallulah’s faces, they had had their fair share of Willow’s rants.

I gasped at her rude remark. “The books are about much more than sex! AND Sookie is independent! She doesn’t need Bill or Eric the way that Bella can’t live without Edward. That’s just pathetic.”

“But have you seen Edward?! He’s so amazingly hot! And Bella could take Sookie on any day.”

“Yeah ok, maybe you need your eyes checked! Edward has nothing over Eric. You know Sookie would win a fight with Bella. Well...human Bella.”

Our argument was interrupted by laughing coming from Ethan’s room. We turned around to see that Jake and Tommy were stood in the doorway laughing at us.

“I see you’ve found someone to talk Twilight with.” Tommy smiled and walked over to the sofa Willow was sat on. He sat down next to her and wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

“Yeah well, at least she put up a fight.” She glared at her boyfriend before pressing a soft kiss against his cheek.

I noticed then that the two boys were dressed, like Ethan, in black tuxes, and their hair was styled in that I-just-got-out-of-bed look. Ethan pulled both of those off better.

“We should get changed.” Willow told Tallulah, before turning back to me. “You look great, by the way.” She smiled and walked to Ethan’s room.

“Yeah, you look good.” Tallulah said, nodding her head.

I was shocked by her sudden change of mood, and seeing the look on my face Jake said to me, once the girls had left the room, “It takes her a while to get to know new people. Despite what you may think, she’s very shy.”

Huh...well who’d have thought it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm lookinig for an author.
SO, if you enjoy my story adn also want to make changes yourself and help me out a little bit while I have a little minor's block.
Um, and I may need a proof reader, because someone keeps reporting my stories for "Mispelled" or all kinds of other shit, 'cause It's really starting to piss me off now.

.xoxo.
-A'nika