Status: incomplete

Secrets In The Emergency Room.

Chapter 1

ONE DAY EARLIER
"Let's go to my house, okay?" Ryan had said to me in his hypnotizing voice
"Okay, let's go." I told him smiling. I probably would have done anything for him, jumped in front of a bus if he said it wouldn't hurt, I would've done anything.He smiled wider and pulled me along. We walked across the street, past his old car and to his front door. I felt like I was in a daze when I was with Ryan. Always feeling loved. I used to feel that way. He pulled his hand out from my back pocket to grab his house keys. He stuck the key in as I had said, "Remember when we had that huge storm and you stood out here with me, as we watched the lightning. I said I was cold, only so you would hold me closer," I beamed at him. He stopped for a momment to look over at me, smiling. Letting the keys hang loose from the knob, he grabbed my waist and pulled me close against him. He had said, "Yea, I remember. I had held you just like this, remember what happens next?" I giggled at him, lost in his love for me. I regret it all. "I remember," I answered and he leaned in to kiss me. He did it so thoughtfully, you never would've guessed he was hiding something.