The future of the world to come.

We can be heroes.

(Authors note: This is my first Heroes fanfic, and its written like a screenplay so don't expect any heavy description xD. The story is set 10 years after the last episode in season 1 "How to stop an exploding man" so I think that should clear up any confusion. Con/Crit is appreciated. Well I think thats about everything so.....Enjoy ^___^)

10 years later.

10th November 2017

Manhattan, New York

[Narrative]
It was an ordinary morning in New York, the streets were bustling and everyone was preparing for another busy day. Not all of us though, some of us know to expect the unexpected......

Scene 1.
Peter Petrelli's office.

-enter Mohinder-

Mohinder : Peter, theres someone very important on the phone who urgently needs to talk to you.

-hands phone over-

Peter : Hello, who may I ask is speaking?

? : Your speaking.

-peter groans-

Peter: Is this a prank? Or some kind of sick joke? Because if it is its not funny....

? : I'm you from the past, from 10 years ago, the day you forgot who we were....

Peter: This can't be.

Past Peter : I'm afraid it is, its not the future that needs saving this time Peter, its the past.

Peter : How will I contact you?

Past Peter : Don't worry thats been taken care of.

-hangs up-

Mohinder : Is everything alright Peter?

Peter : I'm afraid we've got a problem.

Mohinder : What do we have to save another cheerleader?

Peter : No Cheerleader, this time I have to save myself.

-drops phone-

-end scene-