Status: Feedback is always welcomed

You'll Be the Poison, You'll Be the Cure

And You'll Fall Down a Hole That's the One Place in This World That We Both Know.

----------------ALICE'S POV---------------------
The tears streamed down my face, everything was shaking onme no in me. I couldn't move, but I needed to. I needed to get to Tarrant, to get back to what I knew! The maid had ran out leaving me on the bed to cry where she went I did not care. She could not understand the feelings that were flowing through me, no one could....even I could not understand. I wiped away some of the tears and decided to stand up, which was not a good thinking on my part. My core would not allow it and in seconds I was a heap on the floor.

"My Dear!" Lord Ascot exclaimed running to my side to help me up. "Whatever is the matter!? The maid believes you have cracked!" The Lord was slowly helping me out of the room. I shook my head and let him lead me out. There was silence and a minute later I found myself in his office again. Lord Ascot sat me down, closed the door and came back to sit beside me. "Alice my dear, please what happened? Tell me!!" He begged staring at me with those kind eyes. Kindness that I did not deserve.

"I broke everything...I broke myself...I broke him....I'm a breaker I break those I'm close to and then...nothing!" I said while staring at my hands. I knew Lord Ascot would not understand, that he would question me and press further. Not because he was a nosy man but because in a way...he was like a father...I felt as if he was not only trying to reassure me but to reassure himself. He after all promised my father to watch after me.

He sighed, and cleared his throat. "Alice my dear you are not a breaker, you are a creator a dreamer and a friend!" He opened his mouth to continued but closed it right away, shifting in his seat almost as if he was antsy in a way. "Alice, Tarrant loves you and needs you...." The words spilled out of his mouth like water. My head snapped up and starred at him in shock. "Ho-How...do yo-you know?" I stammered . He couldn't know I hadn't told him anything. My eyes searched his trying to find anything, something to grasp a hold of.

Lord Ascot smiled his warm smiling instantly calming me. "You don't think Absolem would just let the hero go without having someone guard her would you?" He stated in an almost teasing manner. My eyes grew as big as saucers, "If you knew...then why..why did you push me to remember, why did you ask so many questions!?" I was baffled how did Lord Ascot know Absolem!? He smiled at me, "I pushed because I was curious to see if you remembered anything. I knew the chances would be slim to none but I still wanted to see if you did or not. And when the maid came running in yelling at me about how you were sobbing about going back that's when I knew you remembered...or at least remembered the Hatter." He smiled and continued. "My dear Absolem and I go way back, he does not only take the form of a caterpillar or a butterfly which he presented himself to you. Yes, I have known him and we've become comrades in a way. When you were a girl and first went to Underland and came back, that's when he first asked me to watch you. But that's not important right now, what is important is getting you back!" The Lord stood up, the excitement pouring off him in waves. While I sat and just stared in shock and confusion, he grabbed him and ushered me out of room, out of the house while dragging me to god knows where.

There were still people all over, starring at us while the Lord held his head high and continued to walk. Couple minutes later we were by a huge hole in the ground, "Alice do you remember this hole?" He asked looking down at it like the hole was some kind of friend of his. I nodded, and took a tiny step back "Yes I remember, I remember everything." The Lord smile grew even more. "Good, good!!!" "Yes good and all but what is this all about!?" I stated, Lord Ascot was making me very confused! He laughed a deep rich laugh, "Oh my dear were going to Underland" And with that he grabbed my hand and jumped.

-------------------------------MAD HATTER'S POV-------------------------------------
I continued to walk, not really minding where I was going just walking. Though I was instantly stopped not because I wanted to but something inside me made me. And it clicked, "She's back" I whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO sorry you guys I have been writing anything!!! I'm not going to give you the whole story of "Oh I was busy and hey I'm a senior now so I was worrying about college blah blah blah!" I will just say I'm sorry!!!! This chapter probably sucks butt but I promise to update as much as I can and make this story awesome!!! Hope you all are still reading!!! And please COMMENT!!! ♥Mad.As.a.Chessur