It's Going to be One Hell of a Messy Night

Nineteen

I was finishing the last of his clothes, when a heard someone outside the door. This had happened numerous occasions before, and each time my heart jumped. This time was no different. I unexpectedly look, and just like the times before, nothing.

I got up to wash my tear stained cheeks, as I heard the doorknob turn.

I stopped in my tracks, as the door opened and Oli appeared.

I ran at him so fast, I don't even think he saw me coming.

"Ohmygod, I am so sorry for whatever I did," I cried as my dry sticky face became wet and sticky.

"Eve, yeh need to sit down," I wasn't sure how to take this, he led me over to the bed and we both sat down.

"Yeh didn't do anythin', I was, er I am more mad at the situation we're in. After my mum referred to yeh as my girlfriend, it all just opened up for meh. We barely know each othah, this babeh is goin' to come sooner than we think. We royally messed up, yer still in love with yer ex-boyfriend-"

"I know our situation isn't the greatest, but we both love this baby. I can see it in your eyes. We're going to make great parents, no matter how we go about it, " I said looking into his eyes and cupping his cheek.

"Yeh didn't let me finish, yer still in love with yer ex-boyfriend, and here I am fallin' for yeh,"

The last part caught me way off guard. How in the hell has today's event lead to that?!

I opened and closed my mouth several time attempting to say something, anything for that matter. All I could do was scrunch my eyebrows together.

"I know yer probably like 'what the hell,Olleh' but it's true. I can't get yeh off my mind, even before yeh told me yeh were pregnant, I thought about yeh. It's not like I hadn't fucked other girls while on tour, I did that a bloody lot! There's just somethin' about yeh Eve, and believe it or not, I'm happy we're havin' this baby,"

I crashed my lips into his, not sure of what else to do, it just felt so right.

He kissed back, and things started to go the same direction the first time we met.

As we ruffled up the bed that I had just made, all I could think was out of the mess I had made, how perfectly it was falling into place.
♠ ♠ ♠
BA-BAM!

Bet yuh you guys weren't expecting that! If you were than I'm shit at surprises lol.