It's Going to be One Hell of a Messy Night

Two.

I'm walking so fast I nearly trip over myself. Once the car and Alex come into view, I try and hold my composure, though I can feel the inside of my body trembling.

"Hey, sorry I got here as fast as I could," I called towards him.

"No problem at all, it's a beautiful night,"

Why the hell did he have to be such a great guy?

"I suppose it is," I say as I get into the drivers side of the car.

"Are you coming down with something? You're all sweaty and clammy, and you said you had a headache before."

Great, he cares too.

I run my hands over my hair, pushing it back.

"I hope not. Maybe all I need is a hot shower and a good nights rest."

"Would you like me to drive, and you could get some extra rest in on the way home?"

Sometimes I just want to punch him in the mouth, hes so nice.

"Nah, I got it. Thanks though," I say with a quick smile, and we were off.

Once we reached our apartment I couldn't get into the shower fast enough. I stripped off all of my clothing as I waited for the water to heat up. Once inside I still tried to remain composed, like I never slept with him. Like I never laid eyes on him. I washed my hair, and lathered up my body.

It didn't take long for me to have a small recollection of what had just happened hours before.

And with that, I broke. I slid right down the shower wall, and landed right on my butt with my knees pulled tightly against my chest. I cried; I cried until the water turned cold.

It never happened, I told myself. I hadn't just ruined my relationship of 2 years with the almost perfect guy, all for what? Aamazing shitty drunken one-night stand, with someone who won't remember me when he wakes up? I told myself again, it never happened.

I played that on repeat until I actually started to believe it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not too long, but that seemed like a good place to end it.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Compliments? Send em as a comment (: