It's Going to be One Hell of a Messy Night

Three.

3 months. 90 days. 2160 hours. 129,600 minutes. 7,776,000 seconds. Have passed since I last thought about Oliver Sykes.

The tile walls felt as if they were closing in on me. I was suffocating slowing.

This couldn't be happening. Oh, but it was.

Positive.

The one sign, that would once again cause my world to come crashing down. Except this one I couldn't hide.

I knew whose baby it was too. Oliver Sykes.

There was no possibilty it was Alex's either. He has azoospermia, a very rare abnormality which in simpler terms means he is sterile.

I also had no way of contacting Oliver, nor did I have any idea where in the world he was.

I turned the sick on letting the cold water run for a few seconds, before cupping my hands letting the water fill and then splashing the water on my face.

I couldn't get an abortion, not because I was against them, but I personally could not live with myself.

I also wasn't too sure on adoption. I have always wanted to be a mother, and when I fell in love with Alex, I gave up bearing and raising my own children, but now I had the chance to obtain that dream.

Selfish.

Crying. Yet again, something I have become acustomed to.

I was going to tell Alex everything once he got home from work, which was usually around 8:30 p.m. or so. It's only 4 right now.

I had no idea how I was going to tell him. He'd for sure leave me.

Unforgivable.

That's what this was. No doubt.

Well I have awhile until he's due to be home, so I keep myself busy.

I cleaned the whole apartment top to bottom.

Even though I know this unborn child is going to ruin my relationship, I couldn't help but feel a bit of excitment when small thoughts would pass through my mind of where the toys and crib would go if I decided to keep the baby.

6:49

Not much left to do now but wait.

I sat down on the leather sofa facing the t.v. and turned it on to some random reality show, mindlessly staring at the screen. I wasn't brought out of my daze until I heard the clicking of the door, and Alex walking in.

"Hey babe..." I say already scared of whats to come.
♠ ♠ ♠
CLIFFHANGER!

Sorry, had to do it though (: