It's Going to be One Hell of a Messy Night

Eight.

"Alex?"

"Hey cutie," he says poking his head out of the kitchen.

"Come in here, please,"

"What's wrong?" he asks before taking a seat on the sofa.

"Listen, I... well, it's just that...okay," I take a second to breathe, "You're going to hate me, but I messed up, probably the worst fuck up ever, but a few months ago I got really drunk, like really drunk, and I slept with someone else...." My voice cracking at the end.

Pain. Hurt. Deceit.

All were shown on his face in a matter of seconds. And it wasn't over yet.

"I know I should have told you sooner, but I hopped if I just pushed it out of my mind like it never happened, it would just go away. I couldn't have been more wrong, I'm 18 weeks pregnant,"

It was worse than I could have imagined, instead of storming out or screaming at me, Alex sort of sat there and looked at me.

After a few painful seconds, which felt more like minutes he said something,

"Who was it?"

"What?"

"Do I know him?"

"No, w-why are you asking these things?"

"Do I know of him?"

"Alex."

"Just tell me god damnit!"

"Probably! I don't know, it doesn't matter anyway," I began sobbing.

No louder than a whisper he said, "It was the night of the show we went to,"

This caught my attention.

"I knew something was up when you got to the car, but yet I brushed it off. I brushed it off because I thought I could trust you," he continued.

"You can trust me! It was only one time, and it will never happen again,"

"I thought you loved me,"

"I do," I was crying even harder now knowing what was about to happen.

"No, no you don't," he said as he grabbed his keys," but I'll never stop loving you," and with that he was gone.

I continued to cry not knowing what else to do. I knew that this was going to happen. I knew it was going to hurt terribly. I thought that I was ready, but now that it has actually happened, I was nowhere near ready for it.
♠ ♠ ♠
She finally did it! Yay!

So I have 19 subscribers, and only 1 person has commented, which I thank you soooo much for (:

I'm not going to lie, I don't comment on everything I read, but it's kind of pitiful that only 1 out of 19 has something to say.

Just seeing comments makes m happy, because I want to know what you guys think.

I really enjoy writing this story and have lots planned for it, but I'd like to know what you guys think as well.

Sorry about my little rant, just thought it had to be said.