Status: Active, will update as often as possible

One Of The Boys

01

School. I never really liked it, but that's because my brother's didn't either. They always wanted to skip, so sometimes they would. Even though I didn't like school I went every day, unless I was too hurt to walk or really sick. And because I happen to be extremely smart, I got bumped up a grade, so instead of being in 11th grade, I'm in 12th. It's pretty awesome, because I get to have classes with my brother and our friend Jesse. And what's even better is that I'll get to graduate with them. It was a month away from the last day at the shit hole known as Deland High School. I was more then excited. I was completely and utterly thrilled. Today happened to be a normal day. I was walking down a hallway, trying to make my way to fifth period.
"Sammy!" was yelled from behind me. I stopped and turned around. I smiled at the two approaching boys. It was Danny, my 18 year old brother, and Jesse, our 18 year old friend.
"Hey guys." I said, looking between them.
"Sup?" Danny asked.
"Just trying to get to class." I told him. He nodded.
"Wanna skip?" he asked.
"Nope." I said, shaking my head.
"Why?" he whined.
"Because I don't skip." I told him.
"That's right. You don't skip, but you beat the shit out of guys, and drink. That makes sense." He said in a sarcastic tone.
"Shut up, Dan. I'm going to class. And Jesse I would be in class today if I were you. We have a test." I said in my I've-made-up-my-mind voice. Jesse groaned, and Danny laughed.
"Sucks for you dude." Danny grinned teasingly at Jesse. I rolled my eyes and turned away from them. I started to walk again.
"Wait up Sam!" Jesse called out. I stopped and waited impatiently for him to catch up. "So, what's the test about?" he asked.
"Science." I told him.
"No shit, but like what about science?" he asked.
"Reproduction." I said.
"Damn, I didn't study that." He said.
"I'm sure you'll know plenty of it. You seem to practice it all the time." I said shortly. He shot me a weird look.
"Did you just call me a whore?" he asked with a laugh.
"In a round about way, yes." I said as we got to our class. He laughed again and opened the door.
"Okay, virgin." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and went to my seat. I sat down and grabbed a pen from my bag. Our teacher immediately started to pass out the test. I glanced at Jesse who was looking at me. He laughed, which caused me to laugh. The teacher shot us both death glares. I bit my lip and looked down at the test. Class went by quickly. After Jesse came up to me. "So, how do you think you did?" he asked.
I shrugged, "Good. What about you?" I asked. He frowned.
"Not well." He said. I laughed. "So, do you have plans for tonight?" he asked.
"Nope. Why?" I asked.
"Well, me, Dan and Dal are going to a party. Do you wanna come?" he asked. I thought about it.
"I guess." The next day would be Saturday so it wouldn't matter if I drank.
"Sweet. I'm gonna pick you guys up at 8." He told me.
"Sounds like a plan." I smiled.
"Alright, see you after school." He said, turning a corner.
"Bye Jess." I sang. He turned so he was walking backwards and waved. I couldn't help but to laugh, especially when he ran into someone. I found my next class and took my seat. School isn't too horrible. It's just really boring most of the time. I guess that's partially because my only friends here are two guys, one of which is my brother. When school finally ended I met up with Danny and Jesse at Jesse's truck.
"Damn, took you long enough to find us." Jesse complained as I climbed into the backseat.
"Well, now I am here. So drive." I said, buckling in. He smiled and started the truck. It was a black double cab Toyota Tacoma. When we got to my house we climbed out. "You coming in?" I asked Jesse.
"Yep." He said, pushing the lock button on his keys. We walked up to the house and I unlocked the door.
"Hey, Jesse," Dallas grinned, coming down the stairs. "Hey Sam." He smiled at me.
"Hey Dally." I smiled back.
"You coming with us tonight?" he asked.
"Yep." I said, tossing my backpack onto the nearby couch. "Where's Scotty?" I asked, looking around.
"Did we forget him again?" Danny asked with a groan.
"No, he's with his girlfriend." Our dad said, coming out of the kitchen. We all let out relieved sighs. "So, where exactly are you guys going tonight?" he looked up at me and gave me the 'don't lie' look. I bit my lip.
"Party." Dallas said.
"What kind of party?" Dad leaned back against the wall, crossing his arms over his chest.
"College mixed with high school." Dallas told him. Dad nodded.
"Be careful. Don't let anything happen to Sam." He said.
"Dad, I can take care of myself. I don't need them watching out for me." I complained.
"Your 17, your lucky I'm even letting you go." He said. I frowned. "Alright, be home by 1. I'm going to work." He told us.
"Work? It's 3." I asked.
"Bands don't wait." He told me.
"Going to Orlando?" Dallas asked.
"Yep." Dad stretched, grabbed his guitar and keys, and kissed my forehead. "See you tomorrow morning." He said, then left.
"Damn, we could've had our own party." Danny complained.
"Who's picking up the twins? And who's watching them?" I asked.
"I'm picking them up, and I'll bring them and Scotty to our grandparents." Dallas said. We nodded and went upstairs. I went to my room, and the boys went to Dally's room. I looked through my clothes to find something to wear to the party. What no one knew was that I was starting to care about my appearance. Not a lot, but enough that I was planning outfits. Before I would grab whatever I could find and put it on. I sighed and fell backwards onto my bed. There was a knock at my door.
"What?" I called out. The door opened and Jesse came in.
"What's up? You didn't feel like playing video games?" he asked, sitting on the end of my bed.
"Nope. I was tired." I told him. He nodded.
"Well, I'm leaving. I'll be back in two hours. Be ready, or I'll leave your ass." He said, getting up.
"I will be." I told him.
"See ya." He smiled, then left. I groaned and rolled onto my stomach. I pushed myself up and went to grab some food. I ate a ham sandwich and some Doritos. I gulped down some Sprite, straight from the 2 liter bottle. I jogged back upstairs and went to my dresser. I pulled out skinny jeans, and a gray tank top that says "smarty" with a picture of glasses under it. I changed into the outfit then pulled on grey high top Converse. I went to one of the bathrooms and brushed through my hair. I pulled it up into a ponytail and let some hair hang down as bangs. I smiled at my reflection. I opened a drawer and found chap stick. I put some on and noticed that it made my lips look kind of shiny. I went back to my room and grabbed a blue Aeropostale hoodie. I sprayed on some plain vanilla body spray then grabbed my cell phone, slipping it into my back pocket. I went to Dally's room. Him and Danny were still playing video games.
"Can I play?" I asked.
"Sure, I gotta get changed anyways." Danny said, tossing me his controller. I dropped down on Dal's bed next to him. We played whatever game was in until Jesse showed us. Jesse honked impatiently. We jogged downstairs.
"So the kids are with the grandparents?" I asked Dally.
"Yes." He groaned. I smiled and climbed into the backseat with Danny. When we got to the house where the party was we got out. I followed the guys up to the door. The smell of alcohol overwhelmed me when the door opened. I followed Dally. He wouldn't go straight for girls so I liked hanging out with him. "Beer?" he asked me as we got to the kitchen. I nodded and looked around. He handed me an unopened can and grabbed one for himself. He opened his and took a gulp. I mimicked. An hour or so later I was three drinks away from being drunk. I was in the living room, music blaring around me. I spent the next few hours dancing and drinking.
"Sammy, you ready to go?!" Dallas yelled over the music. I nodded and stumbled after him. He caught me and brought me out to Jesse's truck. We all got in. I ended up falling asleep on the ride home. I woke up and found myself being carried.
"Dal?" I whispered.
"Nope, it's Jess." Jesse said, looking down at me.
"Your so strong." I slurred.
"Am I really?" he asked, smirking.
"Yep. It's cause you work out so much." I told him.
"Your so sweet when your drunk." He teased.
"Shut up," I laughed. I pushed my palm against his cheek. He smiled.
"I noticed your wearing perfume." He said.
"Yea, it's vanilla." I said.
"It smells good." He told me.
"Good." I smiled.
"Go back to sleep." He said softly. I nodded tiredly and closed my eyes. He set me down on my bed a few seconds later. "Goodnight Sammy." He said, walking to my door.
"Sweet dreams Jess." I whispered. I fell asleep happy, and drunk.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter(:
Hope everyone enjoyed it!
- Hey Miss Lexi

Copyright 2010 ; Hey Miss Lexi