How Can I Love Him

A Daring Decision

Kelia started the car and drove towards the house. She pulled into the driveway, turned off the car then got out and walked to the front door. She walked inside and straight up to her room.

"alright, just a couple of things and I am out of here," she said as she grabbed a suitcase from her closet.

The suit case is black with light blue zippers and lining. Kelia placed some shirts, pants and whatever else she thought she needed. She then heard movement and reached to her end table, pulled open the drawer and grabbed the knife in it. She grasped it then heard the movement at her door and turned then threw the knife at the wall in the hallway past Heath's head.

"Damn Kelia, it's me. I tried calling you but there was no answer," he said as he walked into the room.

"Sorry Heather, I've been on edge since yesterday," she said and zipped her suitcase shut.

"Yeah, I should have been more careful," he said and grabbed her suitcase for her.

"Yeah," she said and grabbed her laptop then looked in her closet to see a blue guitar case.

"Where are you going," he asked and she grabbed the case.

"My Aunt's place. Dad wants me out of here while he isn't around to protect me," she said and walked out of the room while leaving the knife in the wall.

"Wow, how long," he asked following her out to her car.

"I don't know Heath," she said and he put the suitcase in her trunk and closed it while she put the laptop and guitar in the passenger seat.

She shut the door and turned to face him but he was standing within three inches of her. She looked up at him and he looked at her in a way he never looked at her before. Minutes went be and he placed his hand on her cheek. Her eyes widened a bit but relaxed and kept looking at him then placed her hands on his chest. She completely forgot about the side of him she heard earlier and kept looking at him.

"Kelia," he said slowly as his fingers traced down her neck to the back of her head.

"Heath," she said and he leaned down towards her and kissed her on the lips.

Kelia found herself kissing him back a bit and wrapped her arms around his neck while his other hand was on her back and pulled her even closer to him until their bodies had no space between them.