How Can I Love Him

Teen Boy - Korinth

He wa cleaning the instruments in the small enclosed room on the main floor of the studio but stopped when he heard the guitar. He remained silent as he opened the door and looked to see it was the new girl from school. He watched as her fingers danced on the guiter. He was about to acknowledge his presence but then she started to sing. He leaned against the door frame, crossed his arms and listened to her angelic voice. He never heard anything like her voice but found it odd to be with such a sad song.

Kelia was still singing but then she felt someone wa in the room with her and she looked to see it was the teen from school that picked up her book. She jumped a bit and knocked the song book onto the ground from its stand, sending all of its content everywhere.

"No," Kelia said as she set the guitar on the chair and knelt down to get the song sheets.

He walked over and helped to pick up the sheets. They both then reached for the last sheet and their hands touched. He quickly took his hand away and looked at her.

"Sorry, you get the sheet," he said as Kelia looked a bit confused then nodded and grabbed the sheet.

"No, I'm sorry. I didn't think anyone was here," Kelia said as she put the sheet back into her song book. Her song book was an actual thin book but the pages have been falling out from her constant turning and tearing the pages a bit.

"It's alright, did you come in from the alley," he asked as he handed her the sheets.

"Yeah, I knocked a couple of times but there was no answer," she said as she took the sheets and put them in the book as well while the teen boy walked to the other room.

"You have a lovely voice," he said as he started to put the instruments away.

"Thank you, are you the instructor," she asked.

"Yeah, just curious, why is your voice singing a sad song," he asked as he put the last guitar back.

Jelia didn't respond back but instead grabbed her guitar and book as he walked out of the room and closed the behind him then locked it.

"I'm Korinth by the way. And you are," Korinth asked and she looked at him.

"Kelia, Kelia Grater. You seem a bit young to be teaching," she said.

"Yeah, I get that a lot."

"I bet, so what now."

"If you don't mind, can you help clean the music stands," he asked and she nodded then set her stuff onn a chair.

"Sure, I don't mind," she said and saw a bucket of water and cleaner in it next to Korinth.

They both took a clothes and a cleaner then started cleaning as the song 'Breaking the Habit' by Linkin' Park started to play.