How Can I Love Him

Regular Day At School

Kelia was fast asleep and then woke up to the sound of her alarm clock. She groaned as she turned it off and sat up in bed.

"Tomorrow is already here... meet with Korinth....Korinth," she said and got out of bed at the sound of his name and walked to the closet.

She grabbed an orange elbow length skin tight shirt and a pair of her black knee high converses. She then grabbed a black mini skort from her dresser as well as clean undergarments. She changed into the outfit and pulled on her shoes.

"Cute enough but a hat might also do some good," she said and grabbed a white hat and put it on.

"Hmm... or maybe not," she said and put it back in the closet.

Kelia walked into the bathroom and straightened her hair then leaves it down. She walked out after brushing her teeth and grabbed her book bag. She grabbed her keys from the desk and walked down the stairs.

"Bye, going to school," she said and ran out the door to her car.

She set her stuff in the passenger seat, started the car and drove out of the driveway towards the school. She arrived at the school and pulled into her spot. She then noticed the car on her left was Korinth's Audi.

"I thought Korinth usually parked somewhere else," she said and looked for him.

She saw he was at the base of a tree five cars down from her. He was reading a book but she shouldn't tell what the title of it was. She turned the car off, grabbed her stuff and got out of the car. She started walking to him and Korinth looked up from the book at her. He picked up his bad and stood up as she walked up to him.

"Hey Korinth, how are you doing," Kelia asked.

"I'm doing good, yourself," Korinth asked as they walked into the school together.

"Same, rough night though," she said as they walked to her locker.

"Nightmare," Korinth asked.

"Something like that," she said as she opened her locker.

"You want to talk about it," he asked.

"It's nothing really important, really," she said and exchanged her books in the locker for ones she needed.

"Alright, you coming by for lessons," he asked and she closed her locker.

"Yeah, just need to get my guitar from the house then I'll be over," she said as she turned to face him but tripped over her shoes and fell against him.

He caught her but then he fell back onto the ground with her on top of him. Kelia felt the skirt part of her skort go up a bit but then his hand was on it and held it down.

"Well, Kelia, I know we're friends but not this kind of friends," Korinth said and they both smiled then laughed while ignoring the people around them.

"Yeah, and we just met too," Kelia said as she got off of him and her hand out to him.

"Yeah... that is true," Korinth said and took her hand then stood up.

They both then walked to Kelia's first period class together then Korinth left for his first period class.