How Can I Love Him

Music Forever

Korinth and Kelia spent almost every waking moment together. Before they knew it, a month went by. Kelia was at Korinth's place again, playing her finished 'Black Roses Red' song. Korinth helped her to finish the rest of her song. It sounded so much better with his help than it would have without him. She finished playing the rest of the song and looked at Korinth. Korinth was wearing a white beater shirt and a black long sleeved shirt with jeans and black sneakers. Kelia was wearing a purple tank top with a white sweater, tossed aside at the moment, with black jeans and white flip flops.

"Nice, we did a great job with that song," he said as she nodded and set her guitar next to the chair.

"We sure did," Kelia said.

"I'll get you some more water," Korinth said and stood up then walked over to the kitchen.

"Um Korinth I wanted to ask you something," she said as she stood up and walked to the kitchen then leaned against the counter while he was two arm lengths away.

"What is it," he asked as he poured the water into the cup and set it on the counter next to her.

"Can you play me on of your songs," Kelia asked as she took the cup and a sip.

"I don't know Kelia, do you deserve to hear it," he asked and looked at her.

"I don't know, are your songs not as good as you say they are," she said and he smirked then took a sip of her water.

"Alright, I'll play you one but on one condition," he said and she smiled then he handed her the cup.

"And what it that," she said and grabbed for the cup but he held it as she held it.

"You have to join me for dinner tonight while wearing one of my shirts," he said and she smiled more.

"That's it, that doesn't sound too bad," she said and he smiled.

"Well, I can come up with something worse if you want," he said and let go of the cup then walked to his closet next to his bed then opened it.

"I think I'll stick with the dinner and shirt for now," Kelia said and walked over to his chair and sat down then took a sip of the water.

"Alright," Korinth said and walked back to her with a gray long sleeve top shirt very similar to his but with white buttons and a low collar.

"What, no matching shirts," she asked as he walked over and handed her the shirt.

"Not this time, maybe some other time," he said as they smiled.

"You're expecting another dinner," she said and took the shirt then pulled it on while he walked over to the love seat and grabbed his guitar.

"Yeah, why not," he said and sat in his chair.

"Hmm, I can't think why not," Kelia said and hugged herself as well as catching the scent of something nice and nature like from his shirt.

"Alright, this song is called Inevitable," Korinth said and strummed the guitar a bit then started to sing and play.

Kelia was instantly hypnotized by his song and Korinth was looking straight into her eyes as he played.
♠ ♠ ♠
'Inevitable' by Anberlin