How Can I Love Him

Dinner with Korinth

Korinth kept playing, singing and watching Kelia while Kelia remained silent and looking at him. They smiled at each other then Korinth stopped playing, ending the song.

"That is a great song, how did you come up with it," Kelia asked.

"It just came to me like anything else. This one just had a higher calling," Korinth said and set his guitar next to hers.

"Can you play me another song," Kelia asked.

"Sorry but no, besides it is time for us to go to dinner," Korinth said.

"When we get back then, can you play another one," she asked and he smiled.

"Just how long do you think that you want to be here tonight? Might as well pack a bag and stay the night," he said and she smiled.

"Alright, dinner and then I'll go home," she said as they stood up.

"Yeah," he said and let Kelia walk down the stairs first as she pulled on his shirt then he followed after her.

"May I know where we are going to eat," she asked as they walked from the steps then out the front door.

The air outside was a bit cold and dark but it's smell was calming. She couldn't describe how calming it was to her. There were no clouds in sight and a full moon was out with the street lights on.

"You will see when we get there, we are taking my car," he said as he locked the door behind him and they walked beside each other to his car.

"All secretive huh, you're making it sound like we are going on a date," Kelia said as he opened the passenger door for her.

"That's not what I was thinking," he said and she got into the seat.

"I know, I was just saying," she said and he smiled.

"Let's get to dinner or we'll be ordering take out," he said and she nodded then he closed the door.

Kelia looked around the black interior of the car and it smelled of the black ice car fresheners. The door opened and she watched as Korinth got in closing the door behind him and started the car. Random music started to play as he started to drive. Only a couple of minutes passed and Korinth pulled into the parking lot of the Big Easy Saloon restaurant.

"This place sounds good," Kelia said as he parked in a parking spot near the door.

"I use to come here all the time," Korinth said as they opened their doors, got out and closed the doors.

"What made you stop," Kelia asked.

"Had no one to come with me," Korinth said and they walked to the front door then he held the door open for her.

"Well you have me, come on." grabs his hand "I'm getting tired of walking in first and you holding the door," Kelia said and they smiled then he walked in with her while they held hands.

There was a large bar on their right side as they walked in with with fifteen bar stools. The decor was very simple yet elegant at the same time. Brown walls with decorative wall pieces, flooring was large grey square tiles and it smelled of delicious food. There were booths in the back with red cushioned seat and backing.

"Lets get a seat in a booth," Korinth said and walked with Kelia to the booth.

"Korinth, is it alright if I sit next to you," Kelia asked as they were standing next to a booth.

"Sure, why you think you need to ask for something as seating," he asked as they seat in the booth with her on the inside and him on the outside.

"I don't know, I just thought I should ask," Kelia asked and looked at the salt and pepper shakers.

"Kelia. you can tell my anything. We're friends," Korinth said and wrapped his arm around her and hugged her.

Korinth kept her in his arms and looked out to window next to their booth to see there were some men looking in on them but then left as soon as he saw them.

'Damn, they've seen us' Korinth though and held Kelia a bit tighter.