How Can I Love Him

More Fun than Eating

Kelia pulled back and looked at Korinth but they were still in each other's arms.

"You alright now," Korinth asked.

"Yeah, I'm sorry for that. I don't know what came over me," Kelia said and unwrapped her arms around him but Korinth still had one arm wrapped around her.

"Bad memories," he asked and she nodded.

"Yeah," she asked and then a girl with blonde hair, brown eyes, fair skin and dressed in a black short sleeved shirt with black pants and black holder around her waist came up to their table.

"Hello, I'm Marie and I'll be your server today. May I start you off with some drinks," Marie asked.

"Coke for me and Sprite for her. May we also get an order of alligator tails," Korinth said.

"Sure thing, be right back," Marie said and walked away.

"Do you want to talk about it sometime," Korinth asked and Kelia nodded.

"Yeah, later but for now let's just enjoy ourselves," Kelia said and smiled as did Korinth.

"Yeah, what's your family like," Korinth asked.

"Well, my dad is the sheriff in our town. He's inactive at the moment but I plan to visit him one of these days. I don't have any brother or sisters either," Kelia said.

"What about your mom," Korinth asked and Kelia held out her left wrist to him showing her mother's bracelet.

"This is all that's left of her but I though I lost this too. I had it when I was a little girl but then I lost it. It just appeared in my desk drawer one night," she said and Korinth lightly touched the bracelet then lifted the diamond a bit to see the angel on its back.

"This is very nice," Korinth said and Kelia nodded.

Kelia watched as Korinth looked at the bracelet. Korinth's fingers felt soft to the touch like he always used lotion to make them soft.

"Here are your drinks and alligator tails. What would the two of you like for dinner," Marie asked.

"One of your burgers, we will split it since it is on the big side with extra seasoned fries," Korinth said as Marie set the drinks and alligator tails on the table then left.

"Is that stuff even human," Kelia asked as she looked at the food while Korinth took his fork and ate a tail then stabbed it into another tail.

"It is, open up," he said and held the tail up to her.

"No thank you, I'll wait for the burger and fries," she said and he smiled.

"I promise it's good, how about I play a song if you eat the tail," he said and she smiled.

"Alright," she said and opened her mouth and he put it in her mouth.

She closed her mouth around the fork and ate it. She then smiled and looked up at him.

"Told ya that you would like it," he said and replaced the empty fork with another tail.

"Yeah but now you owe me a song," she said and took the tail off the fork and ate it.

They laughed a bit then Kelia grabbed her own fork and stabbed it into another piece of tail. She was about to eat it when Korinth took the tail off of it and ate it. They both laughed again then their dinner arrived.

"Have a good dinner," Marie said and left them.

"Time to eat," Korinth said and unwrapped his arm around Kelia to eat.

Kelia felt the empty feeling of his arm around her, looked at him for a bit then started to eat her food.