How Can I Love Him

Identity Revealed!

Kelia finished getting dressed into her clothes and walked out of the bathroom. She didn't see Korinth at first but then he walked up the steps.

"Hey, did you answer my phone? I heard it go off," she asked and he nodded.

"Yeah, it was your aunt. She was worried about you but I assured her that you are with me," he said and she nodded.

"Well, I better go then. Thank you for letting me spend the night," she said and was about to grab her stuff then her phone rang.

"Grater," she said after she put the phone to her ear.

"Kelia, it's Cam, your father wants to see you and your music teacher too," Cam said then hung up.

"Dad," she said and looked at Korinth.

"What's wrong with him," he asked and she put her phone in her pocket.

"He wants to see us," she said and he had a small look of surprise on his face.

"We better go then," he said and grabbed a black coat then put it on.

"Shouldn't we grab some extra clothes," she asked but he shook his head.

"No time, let's get to your dad. After all, he may have something he wants to tell you right away," he said and she nodded grabbing only her phone and keys.

They both ran down the steps then out the door to his car.

"My car will get us to him faster. Your car will have to stay behind. It won't get towed," he said and she nodded.

They got in the car and they were soon driving. A couple of minutes went by and she looked over at the speedometer to see he was driving seventy-five in a twenty -five zone.

"Korinth, why are you in such a rush to get me to my dad," she asked and he looked at her.

"Why not besides I never get to drive this fast. We're taking a short cut," he said and turned left onto a dirt road ending into the mountains nearby.

"Um, there is no more road," she said but he only accelerated more.

The car was about to hit the mountain but then the mountain opened, allowing them in and closed behind them as Korinth turned on the headlights and let off the gas a little bit.

"What the...."

"The mountain wouldn't open unless I was at eighty miles per hour. It's a way for it to know when to open to those that know of it instead of those that just took a wrong turn."

The mountain was somewhat lit but there was enough room for only one car to drive. If someone was coming the other way then they would crash.

"My father worked with your father on this when they were working together," he said and Kelia looked at him.

"You must have it all wrong, my dad never set foot out of the town."

"Yeah but he helped to plan this. We are going to be in here for a while."

"I can tell," she said and looked out the window.

After a couple of minutes she got tired of looking out the window then decided to open the glove compartment.

"No don't-," he started to say but the compartment was already open.

Inside it was a ski mask with only eye holes, a clear contact lens case showing green contacts as well as a piece of fabric with one of her shirt colors and blood on it.

"Korn," she said and looked at him.

"Yeah," he said making his voice deep enough to Korn's voice and her eyes widened in shock.