How Can I Love Him

A Deadly Plan

Heath was in his office with Striker and a couple of other men as well.

"What's the plan now that we know Korinth is with Kelia," one of the men asked.

"I say we kill Kelia and everyone she loves other than Heath of course," another one said as he polished his gun.

"There will be no killing Kelia. She is to be on our side," Heath said.

"How do you suppose we get her to do so? With how your brother's feelings are for her, he will make sure she doesn't come to our side," an unknown voice said at the doorway in the shadows.

"Who are you and how did you get in here," Heath asked the unknown man as the rest of the men grabbed their guns and knives.

"Who else, other than the man that brought you into their world with your wretched mother," the man said and stepped out of the shadows.

He was a very tall man with a scar across his left eye with no hair. He had black eyes with white skin. Wearing a black shirt, pants and shoes. Visible scars from battle and fights showed.

One by one, each of the men dropped their weapons, got onto their knees and bowed their heads.

"Mob Master Cringe," they all said except for Heath whom remained standing.

"Father," he said and Cringe walked further in.

"I'm glad to see everything is in somewhat order since I left it," he said.

"Why are you here?"

"To help of course, I know how Howard is as well as the rest of his gang."

"What do you have in mind?"

"I thought you'd never ask," Cringe said as he smirked then took out a manilla folder and handed it to Heath.

Heath looked it over and smirked as well.

"This plan is perfect, one a true mad man would come up with," Heath said and placed the file on the desk.

"Not a mad man, a god," Cringe said as it started to thunder and lightning struck the sky.

Light shown throughout the room showing the walls covered not with paint but with blood. There was also jars of body parts lining the walls.