How Can I Love Him

Conflict

Kelia arrives at school and parks in her usual spot and goes into the school. She attended all her classes and before she knew it she was back in her car with some more homework and was ready to drive to work.

"Alright, now I got to go to work and then leave before seven to get ready for the movie," she said and backed out of her spot and drove out the parking lot to her work.

She parks in her spot and sees her dad's cruiser wa sin its spot.

"Why is dad still here, he has patrol again,"" she said as she turned the car off and got out with her stuff. She was almost at the back door but then it opened and both her dad and Cam were there.

"Cam, dad I thought you both had patrol," she said.

"Kelia, how about you go home and do your homework. The paperwork isn't that bad for you to be here," Howard said.

"Um, I guess if you say so," she said and walked back to her car and started it back up. She drove out of her spot, honked the horn at her dad and left for home. She arrived at her house and pulled into the driveway.

"I wonder why dad didn't want me at work today, I think he was lying about the paperwork but why would he lie about that," she said as she turned off the car, grabbed her bag and got out. She walked to the front door, opened it and then walked in. She walked up to her room, turned on her ipod to randomly play music and started to work on her homework.

She finished her homework in a couple of hours and saw that the time was 6:15 p.m.

"Hmm, I'll take a shower and get ready for the movies," she said as she walked to her closet and picked out a blue shirt with the right sleeve long and left was nothing with black skinny jeans.

"Perfect," she said and tossed the clothes onto her bed then walked to the bathroom. She closed the door and took out a white towel.

She started to hum as she turned the water on, took off her clothes and got into the shower. She then started to sing and wash herself. She finished and turned the water off but then there was the sound of a gun shot and broken glass and it was close.

She dropped to the bottom of the tub and reached out for her towel then wrapped herself tightly with it. More gun shorts were fired and then they stopped.

Kelia could feel her heart beat faster and faster as well as her breathing a bit harder at the same time. She kept quiet and crawled out of the bath rub and curled into a ball next to the tub while reaching next to the toilet for the pistol hidden and grabs it but then the door to the bathroom slammed open and she sees two men. They were both wearing black ski masks and attire. Kelia grasps the pistol tighter seeing they were each holding a weapon in their hands.