Status: Just starting

I Was Lucky

Winner?

“In 8th place is John Sand. Well done” The female judge, Serena, called out and shook John’s hand while giving him a medal.
This continued until it was me and Bam left.
“Now, this was a very difficult decision but we had to make it unfortunately. So, in 2nd place is…..Charlotte!” Johnny Knoxville smiled as he kissed my cheek and gave me a silver cup.
I almost fainted at the excitement, I was in a dream world I was sure of it. I would soon be at a party with Bam Margera celebrating my second place success and getting through to the final skate-off!
I floated through the skaters’ tent in a dream, smiling at the people that congratulated me and thanking everyone for their support, but I wasn’t quite sure who I was talking to. All I could think of was Bam Margera and being in the VIP place next to him tonight! Jay had to splash water into my face to wake me up from my daydream.
“Come on hurry up, If you want to look super sexy for Bam tonight!” Jay laughed as she dragged my from the ladies room.
“Oh my God, I’ve left my dress at home! What am I gonna’ do?!” I gasped as I realized that the party was a formal party in honor of the new president Barak Obama.
“It’s fine, I already got my mom to go and pick it up for you because you hadn’t had any extra bags with you this morning, so I figured...” She shrugged her shoulders and smiled.
“I love you, seriously I’m gonna’ buy you so many Starbucks you’ll be sick of them!” I smiled wildly!
We climbed into Jay’s car, which had been left at the skate park since yesterday, set off to her house and began getting ready for the party.
My dress was a black bodice with a pink ribbon along the top and a black A-line skirt with a pink under skirt that is about knee length. I loved the dress so much and I was so happy when I found some shoes that matched it perfectly!
I decided to wear my hair down with ringlets and a few pink flowers braided in. Jay did my make-up for me and I did hers for her. I was so relieved when I was finally ready for the party; I knew that there was no going back as I climbed into her father’s car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment x