Status: No chapters next week. The Tuesday after will be the next chapter.

Not Your Typical Vampire Story

Breathe

It’s been four days since the hunter was told to leave Winchester Falls. Xavier still wanted to be safe so he ordered that no vampire is to kill a human and the punishment for disobeying that order was death. So there have been no attacks according to humans and there’s been no sign of the hunter according to Nathaniel. Everything is back to normal.

Alice has been avoiding Matt as much as she possibly could, but it was hard since Matt seemed to have the entire school under a spell that made everyone like him. It seemed hard not to like the guy. I apologized to Kasey the morning after the hunter left for not showing up the other night to keep my promise. I explained the situation and she forgave me. As a way to make up, I invited her to go to the dance with the group. Michael said he’d bring his girlfriend, so I was actually excited. Michael has never had a girlfriend in his entire life.

It’s the night of the dance and Alice just parked her car. I stepped out of the car and opened Alice’s door for her. Alice looked stunning as always. She wore an scarlet-red dress with lacy shoulder straps and the dress seemed to tighten at her waist before loosening at her hips and the dress had that slit at one of the sides. I almost died when I first saw Alice in the dress. Lauren took pictures, of course, probably just to embarrass me.

I followed Alice into the school to the gym. I had to admit, the Valentines Dance committee did a pretty good job dressing the gym up. Which reminded me that Kasey was on the committee. I looked around and spotted Bonnie dancing with an underclassman. I envied the kid for actually trying to dance.

“Not too shabby, right.”

I turned around and saw Michael looking snazzy in a white tux. His arm was looped together with a average sized girl with short, wavy black hair, brown eyes, and tan skin. This girl was pretty in more than a cute way, like Bonnie and she wasn’t overly gorgeous like Alice. She looked cute yet beautiful, I guess.

“Sam,” Michael said. “This is Rebecca, my girlfriend. Rebecca, this is Sam, my best friend.”

“Nice to meet you, Rebecca.” I greeted her.

“Nice to meet you, Samuel Lockheart.” she said. “I’ve heard a lot of interesting things about you.”

Rebecca’s voice sounded very familiar as did her face. My head started o hurt as I tried to remember. I put a hand to my head.

“Sorry,” I apologized. “I was trying to remember if I’d seen you before and I guess I tried too hard.”

“The guy who thinks too much,” Rebecca said and giggled. “So Michael was right. Who knew?”

“Alright.” Michael said. “Sam and Matt slam me enough already. I don’t need you to.” He gave her a kiss on her temple and I felt something stir inside me. Rebecca gave me a wary glance and tugged on Michael’s arm.

“This is a dance,” she said. “So let’s hit the dance floor. You promised I’d get to dance with you at least three times, so lets go.”

Alice watched them walk away and I noticed she wasn’t holding my hand anymore. Sweet. I used the distraction as my opportunity to escape. I slowly walked away from Alice and ran to the table with the punch bowl. I sat down on the bench in front of the table and watched the dancers enjoying themselves. The student working as the DJ was playing TiK ToK.

“You having fun?”

I turned to see Kasey sit next to me. She was wearing her school uniform’s jacket and skirt with black boots and she had a white armband around one sleeve.

“You aren’t wearing a dress,” I stated. “Why?”

“I hate wearing dresses and dancing and junk, but I love designing and decorating. Go figure with the way my apartment was, right? Thanks for helping me clean my apartment by the way. I forgot to say that before. I think now I can keep it clean and make it look even better.”

“No problem. What’s with the armband?” I asked as I poked it.

“I’m on security duty. I got stuck with the job since I didn’t go to school when they were assigning jobs. I only joined the committee so that I could design and not be forced to go with some weirdo, but I guess this is good too.”

I smiled. It was good to see Kasey acting like herself again instead of the twitching, fearful girl she was the first few days I knew her.

“Well,” Kasey said and got up. “I got to go and make my rounds. Nice outfit by the way. Very dark and mysterious. You’re like a darker version of the new age Dracula.”

She waved good bye and left. I looked at my outfit and smiled.

I was wearing a royal black vest over a black button up shirt with a royal red necktie. I had a black jacket and black pants and was wearing my air walks. I even straightened my hair and combed it to make it cover only one of my eyes.

A pair of hands covered my eyes.

“Found you.” Alice said and kissed my cheek. She took her hands off and sat next to me. “Now, since I won this little game of hide and seek,” she gave me a puppy look “please dance with me.”

“No.” I said quickly.

“C’mon, please?”

I shook my head. “Nope.”

“Mark would dance with me. He’s just over there.” she pointed at the gym doors.

I shook my head again, showing her I wasn’t affected by her threat, even though it did bother me.

She walked away and I sighed. I walked to the DJ and after telling him what song to play, I gave him a hundred. I tossed my jacket on the bench and caught up to Alice. I grabbed her arm and just as I dipped her, Smooth by Sontana started from the chorus.

I don’t know where it came from, but I was suddenly dancing a type of hot samba with Alice. My hips were swaying and my legs were going crazy. I didn’t notice it until later, but Alice and I were the only ones on the dance floor and we both had spotlights on us.

I wouldn’t admit it to Alice but I was having a hell of a time dancing and dancing like this was hot. I was on fire. I could hear people cheering and chanting my name, which somehow made me dance even harder. Alice’s dancing was…oh my God, it was so hot.

When the dance was over Alice grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the gym. She headed to the car and barely stopped when Michael caught up to us to give me my jacket. He couldn’t get a compliment on my dancing in because Alice shoved me in the car. She was going way over the speed limit, but no cops stopped her.

We got to the apartment garage and when I got out of the car, Alice’s lips slammed on mine. Her kissing was passionate and was telling me that she was ready. I backed towards the elevator, never breaking the kiss and when the elevator arrived we got in and I had a hard time pushing the right button. On the way up, Alice loosened my tie and undid a few buttons. When the elevator came to our floor, I lifted Alice up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I made her do that simply because both of us walking took too much time.

I carried her to my room and didn’t bother locking the door behind us. Lauren wasn’t home so there was no need to lock it. I removed Alice’s shoes along with mine and my socks. I walked over to the bed and laid Alice down. I grabbed her shoulder laces and pulled down, taking her dress off, revealing her red lingerie. I took my vest off and my lips connected with hers again and I slid my tongue behind her teeth. My mistake. Alice bit my tongue and held it between her teeth.

“Thith again?” I said and she giggled. “Let go Alith.”

She let go of my tongue and her hands traced down my neck to the collar of my shirt. When she decided to be impatient, she pulled the opening in my shirt, popping the remaining buttons from the shirt. This was my favorite shirt too. Her tongue traced my muscles and I shivered with delight.

I grabbed her hands and pulled them behind her. I held both her wrists in one hand as I sucked on her neck, looking for a weak point. While I did that, with my unused hand I began to undo the straps on her bra. Alice moaned when I found her weak spot on her neck. That’s when things got really hot.

Alice flipped me over to where she was on top of me. She pulled my boxers off along with my pants. She undid the rest of her bra and removed her panties. She was about to stick it in her, but I stopped her.

“No condom?” I asked.

“No reason for one.” she said and slammed down on me, forcing it inside her, causing her to moan loudly.

I started thrusting my hips and Alice moaned my name over and over. When she leaned forward and kissed my lips, I rolled over to where I was on top of her. All of a sudden Alice’s insides tightened around me as she came, making me come inside her.

“Damn it,” I panted. “And here I swore I wasn’t a quick shot.” I looked at Alice. She seemed so small right now. “Want to go again?”

She nodded and I started thrusting my hips again. Somewhere between that and the last go, Alice bit me in several places–forearm, neck, wrist, and chest–and drank some of my blood.

After about our fourth go, I stopped and lay next to Alice. I was panting heavily. I don’t think I’ve ever worked hard enough to be panting as heavily as I am now. I looked at Alice and she was breathing heavily too. I pulled her to my side and kissed her head.

“I love you.” I whispered in her hair.

“I love you too,” she whispered back.

Best night of my life, no doubt. I told the woman I love that I love her and had sex with her for the first time. I don’t know why we did it but we did. If I had to guess, I’d say we did it because we were feeling really good for once. Everything’s gone back to normal, or as normal as things can get for a guy in love with a vampire anyway. That’s almost laughable, but I guess there’s nothing funny about being in love. God, I sound like a dork. Anyways, now things can only get better between me and Alice…at least, I hope so…
♠ ♠ ♠
I was forced into updating by a short devil.
Enjoy