Status: Unknown

Find A Way

Title credit to The Used.

Upon the vast miseries, obvious loneliness and distance, there still lingers hope; Ann-Marie Way is the broken hearted daughter of Donald and Donna Lee Way, drowned out in her brothers so called "success" nearly 24/7. So sick of having her two older brothers, Gerard and Mikey thrown into her face all the time, she seeks solace and quietness in an abandoned park just five minutes away from her cottage in Rome. But much to her disheartened life as it was, she gets informed that the family is moving to New Jersey so older brother Mikey can attend university!

No longer having the solace and quietness of her park, Ann-Marie struggles to fit into the rough, New Jersey high school, that is Belleville high. And to make her life that much harder, she falls for a taken girl who just so happens to be dating the most popular, most nastiest jock in the entire Jersey border! Creating problems for herself atop her broken family life, Ann-Marie Way faces new hurdles and challenges.

But despite her lack of faith in the blackened out world, she holds onto her new love to be the reason for her whole life to change around. Ann-Marie hopes that both herself and her new love will find a way to make a future together and leave behind the darkened out, miserable past.

Warning: this is female slash by LonelyInsecurity and Adam Gontier.
Please don't read if you do not like this sort of story.
Constructive critisim welcome, however we will not tolerate just general spam.
Thanks