Noble and peasant

The beginning

Esan balanced on the log mind focused like the edge off a blade. Training off the last five years on balance came down to this point off focus.

"I am ready," taught Esan jumping high he tried to change foot in mid air and make it so that he was balancing on the other foot.

"I've got it," taught Esan and at that moment his foot slipped and he fell down the meter long log as it tumbled to the ground.A high pitched giggle that was obviously female came from the darkness. Esan still filed with adrenalin drew his sword and pointed at the shadow.

"Come out!" shouted into the shadow putting weight onto his twisted ankle for the sake of his defensive stance.

"OK, you have me mighty warrior," said the voice in a mocking tone. Stepping out came a girl Esan knew as Harie. Esan saw that she was dressed up in some old revealing Kala Hit cloths his eyes being adverted by the perfect proportions off her body.

"You shouldn't be out like this," said Esan returning his eyes to her face."There is more then owls out there."

"Oh don't be treating me like some helpless noble woman," replying in an angry tone."I am not some helpless noble woman. I can defend myself."

"You still should be careful about this type off thing you know," he slowly walked over to sit beside her "You don't want people going past the point off looking or bad things can happen."

Seeing his limp she decided to change the topic off conversation and said again mockingly "So the great warrior has been defeated by a big stick. What is a lady to do now without her champion."

"Shut up." he said pushing her lightly."Any way you still shouldn't be dressed like that I will make sure you get home all in one piece."

"Oh yay I will be protected by the limping knight,"This made Esan annoyed and he pushed her harder. She burst into laughter and pushed him, they continued doing light pushes that slowly got stronger until finally Esan pushed to hard knocking Harie over she caught him by the wrist and dragged him down with him.Both laughing they rolled around for a while until it came to a stop. It hit Esan that a girl was lieing on top off him.

"I think i have proved that I am strong enough to be fine," said Harie in a near whisper

A piece of his mind exploded shouting "Kiss her, kiss her now!" and all tough he wanted to he couldn't. Harie stood up and brushed of the dirt she started to walk away.

Suddenly he said "You sure you will be all right," she turned and he continued "I am so confused what was your point to coming here,why are you dressed up or in your case dressed down. Just please tell me."

She began to walk away and then she turned and said"I wonder, how much you have to do to get a guy to see that you are interested in him." and with that she walked away. But Esan didn't go back to training he just sat there for what seemed like an eon thinking.Just thinking.