Noble and peasant

The Birth and the death

"Let me in I said," said Harie anger rising like the temperature off a volcano.

"We do not let in whores children to a noble ladies funeral," Said Geren the houses head servant who was guarding the doors to the temple of death."If I let you in it would be my head the only way in would be trough connections in the family and I truly doubt that happening.">He returned his head to it usual high and pompous manner.

"But I do have connections I know the son very well."

"I am sure you do and I am off royal blood," he scoffed "This is not a brothel so go or I will have you moved by one off the guards and they can be very rough. So leave unless you can prove that you have been invited."

"I will vow for her," said Esan in a higher class voice that Harie was taken back by.

"Oh well then right this way my lady," said Geren in a suddenly changed accent but Esan waved him off.

"I am sorry about Geren he can some times be a bit prejudice," said Esan in a apologetic manner."He is nice most off the time."

"I am sure he is to the upper class"

"Oh.... don't be that way," They moved in at the back off the temple and waited for the sermon to begin.It was a quick sermon and the stories told seemed fake and poorly put together 8one might even say it did nothing for the good woman on the pyre.When it was finished people just left and that was the end off the great woman.Esan walked down to his training area. After about a five minutes he noted that Harie was following him

"Come out Harie I know you are there," He half shouted in a low depressed voice.

"Am I really that obvious" she said coming out.

"No," he said turning and walking to greet here," I am just well trained. So what do you want?"

"What do I want?" she said in a hurt tone "Is that any way to speak to a lady."

"I have no time for your mind tricks women."

"Mind tricks?And here I was caring about if you would be OK.'

" I will be fine now leave me alone," He said turning to walk away.

"Ohhh so the great warrior runs away," she shouted after him.

"I never said I was a great warrior that is some thing off your imagination."

"You are a warrior.You people are all the same. My mother has had to deal with to many off your types to put food on the table."

"What your mother does is non off my concern.I do not hire whores."

"That tends to mean you are bad in bed."

"Will you just please leave me alone. I have no time for the maggot fruit off the earth maiden*," This statement came out before Esan could stop himself. The words hit Harie like an arrow tears welled up in her eyes and she ran away crying. And Esan went and trained

*The maggot fruit of the earth maiden=A highly offensive praise used on the children of whores.

In memory of C.D. Keane R.I.P.