Noble and peasant

After math

Esan was angry with him self for not felling as bad as he should have at the funeral. Everyone said he hadn't really known her before she lost her mind but to Esan that sounded more like an excuse more then a reason.Another reason for his anger was the way he behaved to Harie.

"It was not seemly for me to do what I did to her," said the guilt off his mind.

"But this is not a seemly relationship," replied the noble off his mind This battle off the mind went on until finally he came to a conclusion he had been fighting against. He would have to swallow his pride and apologies to her. This was not going to be easy. It toke him a while to pace his things and then he was off.

He spent about half an hour trying to find Harie but did eventually.

Harie he shouted out to her so he could make sure she heard him. She replied to this action by turning her head and walking away. He pursued her by quickly walking to towards her. but she was good and cut him off. Esan looked down at the tracks and came to the conclusion that she was going home. He took a quick short cut over a mans house and soon was at her house. She came running towards her house only to turn when she saw him but Esan was to quick and soon had her in his grasp.

"Let go off me I am a free woman and I go where I want," said Harie in a angry tone shaking off his hands.

"Please just hear me out." said Esan in a desperate voice.

"Why should I?"

"Because I am sorry and I love you to much to let you go," with that phrase Harie turned

"Continue,"

"I shouldn't have said those things to you, you deserve better then that. I couldn't get you out off my head I spent every day thinking about you and I guess i started to think off you not as a beautiful woman but as a goddess. It came as a shock to find out that you weren't fully and that added to the death off my grandmother made me angry. That anger I took out on the one person in the entire world that didn't deserve it in the entire world. I am sorry and I don't mind if I have ruined this relationship all I care about is that you forgive me. do you forgive me?"

Harie laughed "off course I do don't be silly," with that she leaned forward and kissed him on the lips.Esan was about to lean in for another one when some off his friends came out from around the bend.

"Hey Esan," one off his friends shouted and Esan pulled away from Harie and Esans friend continued " Me and the lads have been thinking and we know how to cheer you up....hunting!!We have gotten a license from the lord off the forest so there is no danger off us being attacked by outlaws.'With that his friend pretty much grabbed him and hauled him off Esan looked into Harries eyes and saw she was giggling.

"Well at least she is enjoying this," taught Esan as he was dragged off by his friends.