Status: Comments :)

To Sing In The Rain

Uno

Kick, Kick, Kick.
The soccer ball bounced of my foot and to my knees then head. As I juggled it around Marcy watched me.
"How the heck do you do that while walking?" She asked.
I didn't spare her a glance, "Easily."
She raised an eyebrow at me. Oh boy. I knew that face. Just as I thought this she grabbed the ball in mid air and held it over her head. "Come and get it." She taunted.
I jumped up,but, unfortunatly I'm way shorter than her. Damn. "Please Marcy!" I gave my best puppydog face.
She just laughed, "Nope."
"Why?" I whined.
"Because. I said so." Gr. We had reached my house now and I flung open the door.
"Luke!" I screamed, 'Help me!"
There was a groan from upstairs then a thump then a voice, "Nah. I don't feel like it."
"Lucas Martes you get your fat butt down here now and help me get my ball back!"
"No! Get it yourself!" He sounded amused, I heard a different laugh than his and figuered Drake must be over.
So, swollowing my pride whole I yelled, "I'm too short to reach it!"
Loud barks of laughter flitted from upstairs, more pounding happened and two boys rounded the corner of the first flight of stairs. The started down the second and stopped right in front of Marcy and me. "Are you kidding me?! You couldn't reach that?" My brother guestered to the ball in her hands.
"You know I'm short! You don't need to rub it in my face." I pouted.
Then Drake leaned in real close and said, "Oh but we do."
"Outta my face Drake before I slap you upside your head."
He pouted real big. "Would you really?"
"Yes. Really. Maybe even a punch, if I really like you."
"Aww so cute. Wittew Sewena is swo cute!" Yep definetly a punch.

"Drake get out of my sisters face." Drake sent his pouty face over to Lucas, "Because if I know her as well as I think I do she will definelty punch you."
"Definitely." Marcy Interjected. At that I sent her a glare.
"Oh lord. Come on Marcy, let's go up to my room."
"But I like this show! The Drake and Selena show is better than anything on cable."
"Well the show is now over." I fumed, "Let's go." I grabbed her by the hand and started draging her by the arm up to my room. When we got there we took up our usual positions. HEr on my bed and me on the bean bag.
"You like Drake." She said in a singsong voice.
I mimicked her tone, "I do not."
"You can't deny it hun. I know you. And I know for a fact that you like Drake."
"Fine if I like Drake then you like Lucas."
'Oh my sweet dear Lina. You are sadly missinformed." She got a smirk on her face, "Although your brother is pretty hot."
"Oh! Gross Marcy!"