Status: im really sorry guys, i was ill excited, i had three chapters that i was gunna release saved on my laptop, and then my friend spilled lemonaid on the laptop, onlg story short, the laptop with the three new chapters are trashed :( ill be working on getting those back

The Color of Teenage Love

At Least You're Here for Me

I trudged back to my room and put on my school uniform, did my hair and makeup, the usual. I grabbed my bag and walked down to the lobby of my apartment building.
I checked my messages while i waited for Kiwi to pick me up for school. My dad had sent me a link about my new school. It was pretty average for a public school i guess. it was newly built so it wasn’t a total dump
A car horn sounded, it was Kiwi. I walked out of the lobby to his car and climbed into the passenger seat of Kiwis truck.
“Hey Lollipop, (its his nickname for me) what’s wrong?” he asked.
“Huh?, what do mean by that?” I asked, slightly confused
“oh comon, you know I can read you like an open book.”
“Hmph, and I hate you for that.” I said, and playfully stuck my tounge out.
“No, really, what’s wrong?”
“Ehhhhh my dads making me transfer schools.” I didn’t have the heart to tell him that it was because my dad thought that he was bothering me that i was transferring.
“WHAT?!?! where? when? why?” he said, starting to freak out.
“Chill Kiwi, I’m only going to Charaton."
“but that’s not West Coast Prep.” he whined
“No shit sherlock.” i grumbled
“Awww turn happy Lollipop, ill still visit you everyday.” he said with a huge grin on his face, and gave me a playful jab in the side.
I jumped and yelped “Hey, stop that, you know I’m ticklish. come on, we’re gunna be late."
“Ok, ok, I’m going.” he said as we pulled away from my apartment building

Kiwis POV
I texted Lola before I started my truck, telling that i would be at her building in 20, her reply seemed halfhearted, so eather she was half asleep or she had a bad phone call with her dad. I floored it and drove over to her apartment.
When I got there she was checking something on her phone. Gawd she was pretty. The guys at our school where always talkin about they wanted to get with her. which, of corse was complete bull. Lola had way better taste then that, or at least i hoped she did.
Just then the car behind me beeped in annoyance. Lola looked up. she smiled at me but her eyes said differently.
when she climbed into the truck i asked
“Hey Lollipop, what’s up?"
“Huh? what do you mean?” she said looking confused.
“oh common, you know I can read you like and open book."
“yeah,” she said, ”and I hate you for that.” and playfully stuck out her tounge
“no, really. What’s wrong."
Her eyes lowered, and she stared at her black converse hightops
“ehhh, my dads making me transferred to another school."
Those words made my heart drop. How could that selfish jerk take away my lollipop? Woah, wait, my lollipop? Ha wow, I think funny things in the morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok well comment, or if you want extra brownie points send me a message, let me know if anything is screwy, cuz I’m pretty sure ill mess this up sometime
-CC ♥