Status: im really sorry guys, i was ill excited, i had three chapters that i was gunna release saved on my laptop, and then my friend spilled lemonaid on the laptop, onlg story short, the laptop with the three new chapters are trashed :( ill be working on getting those back

The Color of Teenage Love

The Wicked Witch isn’t that Easily Defeated

Mary’s (Friend of Celia) POV
The last bell had finally rung. I was talking to Celia when she said.
“Hey, I see a hunk of man that I want to get my hands on.”
Typical Celia. In a way I knida felt bad for Jamie. She was always whoring around with some guy, mostly guys who where already taken.
Out of the corner of my eye I saw a hint of Kool-Aid red. I turned to see what it was. Oh, it was just that dumb bitch Josie, with the new girl Lola. Then I realized what Josie was doing. She was recording something on her phone, I turned to see what it was that she was recording, only to find a very angry, hot guy walking away from a rather rejected looking Celia.
Celia walked over to me.
“What happened?” I asked.
“Nothing.” Said Celia
“Well whatever it was I think Josie and the new girl Lola where recording it on their phones.
“Those bitches.”
Just then my phone vibrated. I checked it and saw that I had a text. I opened it. It was a video of Celia kissing the hot guy from before and totally getting rejected.
“Uhhh Celia, you might want to see this.”
“See what?”
I handed her the phone and showed her the video.
“Those little bitches.” Celia sneered, hate filling her features. “They will pay for this.”
“Do you know what this means Celia?” I asked. ”If they sent this to me they could probably send this to Jamie.”
“Fuck.” Swore Celia under her breath, with a murderous look on her face.
Lola’s POV
“Hey” said Joe “Do you want to say after and help the eco club? The library just got a bunch of new books and we said that we’d properly dispose of the old ones.”
“Uh ya, sure, as long as I’m home before 6:00 its fine.”
“Yay!” cheered Joe.
I texted Kiwi telling him he could go home because I was gunna be late.
It took forever but we finally got all the old books out of the library. I grabbed my bag and put on my jacket. Joe was gone, collecting the recycling from the classrooms. I grabbed the last stack of old, moldy encyclopedias and left the library. I was walking down the stairs when I saw Celia and her friend walking up in the other direction. I hid my face behind the stack of books I was holding and tried to stiff a giggle thinking about what had happened earlier.
Just the a foot came out of nowhere, tripping me and sending me flying down the flight of stairs. I landed on my ankle with a sickening popping sound. Pain seared through my leg. I bit back tears as I glared up at Celia
“Oh I’m sorry Lola, I didn’t see you there.” Sneered Celia. ”I would love to stay and help you, but I have better things to do with my life.” And with that her and her friend turned and walked up the stairs.
I tried to stand up but my ankle gave out underneath me. I dragged my self over to my bag and put it on. I used the edge of the banister to get myself up. The books would have to wait; the janitor could get them later.
I dragged my useless self out of the school and made it about a block, which was half way to my apartment when my ankle couldn’t take anymore.
I sat down and leaned against a stop sign. My tears had caused my eyeliner to run and it was getting dark.
I checked the clock on my IPod, it read 6:15.
Fuck
I had missed my dads call, if he was mad at me before, he was going o be furious.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok, sorry for the shortness of this one, im gunna try to make the next one longer
you know the drill
comments?message? (it only takes like 10 seconds)
peace out girlscouts:D
-CC<3