Status: Discontinued? Finished? Hiatus? ... UNWRITTEN.

Moonless Night

Welcome to Forks

-BELLA SWAN-

Moving to the small town of forks was something I never imagined of doing. Meeting Edward Cullen was something I would never even think of imagining about imagining. But now I realize, it is definitely something to dream about.

I was sitting in the cafeteria and I sat there with some strange attraction to Edward. I couldn’t take my eyes off of him. Jessica had explained all the Cullens to me. There was Emmett Cullen, the big one, and then there was his girlfriend Rosalie Hale who was one of the most beautiful people you could ever lay eyes one. Alice Cullen was pixie like, and she then had a boyfriend named Jasper Hale. And then of course there was Edward, but seated there was one more person. Someone I hadn’t noticed before. She sat right next to Edward slightly leaning on him, and that set of a twinge of jealousy. Something I wasn’t really sure about what it meant.

“Are you looking at that girl next to Edward?” Jessica asked following the direction of my gaze

“Um… no, I mean yes,” I answered embarrassed to have someone notice my staring.

“Oh, well I don’t blame you. She’s totally gorgeous. Even more so then Rosalie,” She was right. The girl had dark hair with very silver highlights. She didn’t look very much like the other Cullens, but she still had that certain grace to her. How she presented herself, “Her name is Vierra Elizabeth Rose. There’s a rumor going around that she and Edward are an item. Otherwise it’s just like I told you before, none of the girls seem to be good enough for him. Maybe it’s only her. If you ask me, I think they are made for each other.” You could tell she was jealous, but who wouldn’t be?

As Jessica narrated about the Cullen family I watched them socialize in their little perfect group and actually wanted to be part of it all. Sit there like I was someone important too. All of their faces illuminated, and it was like they were very happy and content, like life couldn’t get any better.

From the time they walked in it looked like they new where they belonged, and so did everyone else. Nobody bothered saying hi, and they didn’t care. All six of them went to a table and sat down as if it was planned out for them.

---

The next day Edward was no longer there. There was also no sign of Vierra anywhere. Maybe they had run off together. I didn’t want to believe it, but it could be plausible. Somewhere deep down I wished it wasn’t true.

---

A week later Edward had come back and formally introduced himself. Vierra was no longer here, and had not come back with him. Was she gone for good? As I got closer to Edward I realized she may never be back, and I realized I was okay with it. Was I becoming the new Vierra?