Status: Discontinued? Finished? Hiatus? ... UNWRITTEN.

Moonless Night

Don't Play Nice

-VIERRA ELIZABETH CULLEN-

It’s about time I leave again. I’ve been here too long and overstayed my welcome. I’d wait until midnight, the perfect time to make my mysterious escape.

Jasper and I had created strategic plans for every possible scenario. The newborns wouldn’t even know what hit them. Everyday for the past week we were up there from dawn until dusk and everything in between planning. Quite a passion we both shared.

I walked downstairs to see Edward and Isabella huddled together on the couch. That of course is nothing new. I tried to walk past them without being stopped, but Isabella just had to open her mouth, “Hello Vierra,”

“Isabella,” I tried to continue walking, but Edward just had to get a word in too.

“Actually Vierra, Bella and I were wondering if you wanted to accompany her to La Push tonight for a bonfire,” Did Edward know something?

“It’s against the treaty, and I witnessed the treaty,” I replied bored, this was boring…

“The wolves wouldn’t mind. You’re family, but not directly,” Edward chose his words carefully trying not to aggravate me.

During my later years of vampirism, about the past nine or so, I’ve become easily agitated, and seemingly always stultified. That’s not a very attractive trait. I guess it could be a lot worse though. Give me a break though; I’m a vampire. 109 years of constant humans, let me tell you, there’s a reason they die eventually.

“Fine, I’ll go,” I stated simply and short, “On one condition,”

“Yes?” Edward asked patiently already knowing the answer.

“Like I’m going to tell you,” And I walked back away from the sickeningly happy couple. That stuff disgusts me.

I was going to walk upstairs when I suddenly turned heading for the door.

‘Where are you going?’ I heard Edward call after me silently just so his precious Bella wouldn’t hear.

‘Hunting, or in other words trying to find some poor little bunny just so I can selfishly rip it apart limb from limb’ While I imagine it’s you…

Vierra Elizabeth Rose doesn’t play nice.