Status: Discontinued? Finished? Hiatus? ... UNWRITTEN.

Moonless Night

It's Been A Week

-JACOB BLACK-

It’s been a week… Seth and I would have to talk eventually. We were part of the same pack, we patrolled together, and we stuck together. Why was it so easy to let one girl get between us? Because we’re both in love with her…

“Who brought the bloodsucker?” I saw Bella approaching with Vierra walking a few feet behind her and directly to her right. Almost like there was some kind of force field around Bella keeping her away, as far away as possible.

“Don’t worry, we went through this already, Edward Isaella, and I. This is a one time thing, after today, the next day, and the rest if my life I’ll stay off your wolf land,” She sneered.

“Whatever,” I shook it off. I walked over to Bella and embraced her in a big hug.

“Oh god, we’ve been here a grand total of a minute and the mushy love fest is already going on. Get me out of here! Get enough of that back home with Edward and Bella…” She paused for a moment looking intensely at Bella, “There’s a similar topic here,”

“Don’t worry milady, Paul’s here to save you from the big bad wolf,” Paul walked up to Vierra not knowing who she was or where she came from.

“Uh yea, goodbye Pete,” Now that was my Vierra. I watched her walk away towards the shore when Seth intercepted on the way. He opened his arms as she walked into him embrace, them both laughing. That made my blood boil.

“Jacob, calm down,” Bella looked about me and I obliged shutting my eyes and focusing on everything, anything else.

It’s been a week… Seth and I have lasted a week. What’s another week? We could go on forever at this rate, fine with me. If this meant war, I was sending my troops full frontal and right on ahead. As of now Jacob Black was on the offensive line. Seth Clearwater, watch out.

“Come on, let’s go sit down,” Bella took my arm and lead me toward where the pack was all sitting around the fire.

Seth and Vierra finally walked over to join the group and my dad started to tell the legends. I never got sick of hearing about my ancestors I guess that’s kind of vain, right?

I guess it’s more than that. It’s about the world being so different while at the same time we’re still unchanged. Our traditions as wolves haven’t changed for thousands of years.

“Billy,” Seth called over to him as he led Vierra to my father, “This is my very good friend Vierra,”

My dad smiled at her as they shook hands. From where I was it looked like she said a few words to him and he laughed. Vierra turned to Seth and whispered something into his ear as he said something back to Billy.

“Jake, come on. You got to stop,” Bella looked at me concerned.

Hello, my name is Jacob Black and I have a serious problem.

---

When I walked into the house everything was still, right up until the point my dad flipped on the lights and started making noise-pushing stuff around to get through.
“So I met Seth’s friend today,” My dad said looking at me, “She’s very pretty, wouldn’t you agree?”

“Sure dad,” Was he really going to start talking about this right now, I wasn’t in the mood at all.

“Seth seems to really like her. She seems like a nice girl,” A nice girl? My father was telling me about a nice girl…? What next? Should I marry the nice girl? Well…

“And you like her too,” Why did he always know these things?

It’s been a week… Seth and I would never have to talk to each other again. Besides, it was only the beginning; it’s only really just been one very short week.