Status: Discontinued? Finished? Hiatus? ... UNWRITTEN.

Moonless Night

Show Time

-VIERRA ELIZABETH ROSE-

“Are you nervous?” Isabella asked looking over at me.

“Do I look nervous?” I caught a glimpse of her skittish face and looked back in front of me.

I was the bringer of bad news and everyone went into psycho chaotic mode, well everyone except for me. Isabella looked like she was going to faint any moment, Edward suddenly became very rigid, and as for the rest of them, I don’t want to talk about it. Maybe I shouldn’t tell them next time…

“Well I’m kind of nervous,” I would of never been able to guess Isabella, “There isn’t a doubt in my mind that I won’t be safe, it’s Edward though. I’m afraid he might not be okay when this is over,”

“Look Bella, nothing is going to happen to Edward, not on my watch,” I looked at her and then looked away. It had to be done eventually, “I’ll keep him safe, I promise,”

She smiled softly, “You called me Bella,”

“Don’t get used to it…” Edward ran into the room before I could continue. That’s okay. I’m not a big fan of moments.

“So I’m going to take Bella to La Push and she’ll stay with Seth. I’ll make sure they get to the…”

I cut him off, “You don’t need to explain my own plan to me Edward. It’s fool proof. Though I can’t say those wolves aren’t fools nearing ignoramus. They’re drifting pretty close, someone better warn them”

I looked over at Edward and he was all tense again. I guess it wasn’t the time for joking, “Edward relax. I’ll take Bella to La Push. You need to get warmed up and besides, there’s some stuff I need to go over with the wolves,” I looked over and Bella who was yet again rigid, I guess she takes after Edward, “Not that you’ll be fighting or anything,”

Everyone needed to loosen up a bit. We should have had shots of human blood… well; I don’t think that would of gone over too well with Carlisle. On second thought, never mind.

“That’s fine,” Bella said getting up to come stand next to me.

“Are you sure?” Edward asked. I was getting ready to leave with or without her. They better make up their minds soon.

“I want to go,”

“Good she’s sure, let’s go already,” I walked out into the garage with Bella rushing after me. Little humans… I can’t believe I used to be one.

I picked up a helmet and lightly tossed it at Bella. I wouldn’t want to deal with Edward and have to tell him I accidently broke his human girlfriend, “Put it on, trust me, you’ll definitely need it,”

“I need a helmet. Do you plan on crashing your car on the way to La Push?” She asked. Oh so naïve Bella.

“A car?” I turned around emphasizing the fact that I was taking the time to do a 360, “Do you see a car? I don’t drive a car,” Poor Bella was in for a rude awakening.

I ran and jumped over onto my bike tapping the semi-seat behind me. Bella blinked and missed it all, oh well. She slowly walked over and took about five minute just to put her leg over and another couple to actually hoist herself up, little scrawny humans.

As soon as I let go of the clutch and raced off Bella immediately clung to me. Maybe I shouldn’t of gone that fast…

At least it got us there fast. We were in the middle of a crisis… kind of. Not my crisis, Bella’s crisis. About 10 minutes to the boarder and I drove right through accelerating. I drove right to Sam’s house; everyone should be there for dinner.

I stopped the bike and jumped off barging into the house, “Get yourselves outside before I make you,” I screamed and then ran back outside.

Bella was in a heap on the bike and looked like she was ready to die. That’s my bad.

“Alright Bella, come on, let’s go,” I lifted her off the bike and dragged her toward the house when all the guys started piling out, “Take her,” I motioned to Jacob who rushed over voluntarily.

I took a look at the rest of them. This was going to be a long night and getting longer with every waking second, “Alright, well, I guess we better get going,” I was already exhausted, “Where’s Seth?”

“I’m here,” he bounced to the front of the crowd.

“You’re going to take Bella to where we discussed, okay? You are not to fight anyone… or anything. You get yourself hurt I’ll kill you. ” I thought I better clarify. I turned to talk to the rest of them, “The rest of you, make sure they don’t get their arms around you. If any of you do anything to endanger anyone I’ll make sure you suffer personally,”

“You won’t have to worry about that,” Sam stepped up looking at me. I knew my red eyes were catching him off guard.

“Stay in groups, make sure someone is always watching your back,” I looked at Bella to make sure she was better.

‘Alice has had a vision, they’re approaching,’ Edwards warning echoed through my head.

“They’re going to be here any moment. Get going and good luck. Tonight, we’re fighting for the same things, tonight, we’re brothers,” And with that I changed into my wolf form. I was pumped and ready to fight.

It was show time.