Status: Discontinued? Finished? Hiatus? ... UNWRITTEN.

Moonless Night

Decisions

-EDWARD CULLEN-

I’ve been waiting at her bedside for the past three days for any sign of hope. She couldn’t of died… could she? That just doesn’t happen to vampires… or werewolves. Though we are known for paranormal activity.

Not a lot was known about Vierra. I was probably the only one who knew the most about her while at the same time knew absolutely nothing. Vierra led a double life, the sweet, innocent girl I’ve always known, the perfect girl to the family, the mastermind to the Volturi, and to the rest of the world a brooding princess.

A lot had happened during the past three days…

Jacob woke up a day later from his injuries. He has continuously sulked and blamed Vierra’s condition on himself for the past three days. If only things had been done differently he thinks over and over again. Jacob Black, I’m beginning to tune him out…

Jane, Felix, and Demitri came by and ordered for Bree to be killed leaving Carlisle heartbroken. Jane complained of boredom and hour later and left with the guard while Demitri decided to stay around and wait for Vierra. He’s somewhere nearby living off the land… or somebody…

Jacob isn’t too happy with this though. I hear him… all the time. He goes from waves of anger to confusion and that transforms into sadness, a cycle that repeats itself over and over again.

Jasper hangs around looking rather disappointed. I don’t know if it has to do with the plan going awry or the fact that there’s nothing to do anymore with Vierra in her current state. Alice likes to stay by his side. She’s been trying to see if she can have a vision of Vierra waking up. She’s still trying…

Same goes with Emmett who looks rather grim at all moments of the day. Rosalie has been affected too. She and Emmett continue to do the same thing everyday without a single word. They both have yet to say a single thing about the mutts hanging around so much lately…

Carlisle has been on duty at the hospital without coming home. I don’t think he wants to. Esme keeps him posted though. If anything were to happen he’d come rushing home. Vierra is his kid after all.

And Bella… My precious Bella. She’s hardheaded and insists on coming to visit everyone. She thinks she can cheer everyone up… I wish. I try to keep her with Charlie and tell her she shouldn’t be here now. She fully disagrees.

“Edward!” I heard Jasper yell. I ran into the living room and saw Alice sitting on the couch with a pencil in her hand and a drawing pad positioned in front of her. Jasper had his hand slung across her shoulders keeping her stable. Her right hand danced furiously across the paper with a pencil in hand darkly sketching out her vision.

“On the seventh day,” Alice said before blinking and looking around as if she were lost.

“Alice, what did you see?” Jasper looked at her.

“I… I don’t know what it was…” She stared down at the pad trying to piece her drawing together. I walked over sitting on her opposite side staring at it.

There were many strokes overlapping creating a dark blur. It was just a mix of lines layered on top of each other creating some abstract weave pattern, “What does this mean?”

Jasper looked over at me just as puzzled as I was. What did this mean?

“The future is undecided,” Alice looked at me, “ And I don’t know whose decision it is…”