Status: Discontinued? Finished? Hiatus? ... UNWRITTEN.

Moonless Night

Home

-SAM ULEY-

Where’d he run off to against my command? Jacob Black was going to get himself killed somehow. Lately he hadn’t been using his head lately and instead just rushes into things. I will not tolerate that kind of behavior in my pack.

I was loosing hold on him. His alpha power was awakening inside without him knowing. Something I didn’t want to think about. Right now my number one priority was to get Jacob back here at all cost.

‘Embry, Quil, go out and look for Jacob. He couldn’t of gotten that far. Try to stay on his tail’

Before they could run off Jasper, Emmett, and Edward had returned.

“Carlisle, he found her… or she found him…” Edward said as if it meant something.

I was about to start interrogating them when a small, slender girl walked through the trees and threw something down on the forest floor before everyone.

“He’s unconscious,” She pointed to Jacob’s stiff body that must have been four times her size, “He’s been out for about ten minutes. He just shut down when he caught up with me,”

Her expression was something I’d never forget. Almost bored and agitated while sweet and whimsical at the same time. Was this some sick joke? What’d she do to him?

“Cool down wolf. He’s fine. I didn’t do anything to him, I swear,” The girl began backing away towards the forests shadows again.

“Vierra, come home,” Esme said sweetly to the girl.

“This isn’t home, at least for now. Not somewhere I’m not wanted,” She looked at me and then at Jacob’s body. She turned and ran away back into the forest.

“Good going dog,” Rosalie sneered looking disgusted, and turning away.

Vierra… So that’s her name. Who was this girl? What connection did she have to the Cullens?

Jacob’s body began to twitch in certain places and his back legs stretched. His ears perked up a little and his mouth open slightly. Slowly his big eyes began to yawn awake. He blinked taking in the world around him.

“Where’d she go? Where’s the girl?” He asked frantically.

“Gone once again mutt,” Rosalie bitterly answered, “Can we go already?” She asked impatiently.

“Actually I think that’s a good idea,” Carlisle said, “You guys should rest up. It’s been a very long night. We will continue this little gathering another time. Perhaps one that is more convenient for the both of us,”

“We’ll be in touch Cullens,” I said.

Quil and Embry went over to help Jacob up. They trotted back over to our side of the clearing and Carlisle nodded leading his family away. I watched as they walked through the opposing trees and turned around once they were finally gone. Time to go back home, back to where I’m wanted.