Status: Discontinued? Finished? Hiatus? ... UNWRITTEN.

Moonless Night

Welcome to the Party

-BELLA SWAN-

“So you’re saying that you just wanted to warn me that your house might be different…? Is that what you’re trying to say?” I asked very confused looking at Edward as he opened the passenger side door of his car for me to get in, such a gentleman as always.

“Well, more or less, yes,” What does that mean? His house is different? How could his house be different? I was there just yesterday. I mean I know they’re vampires, but nothing that crazy could of happened, right?

“You see my family has a very close friend staying with us and I don’t really know how she’ll react to you… or you’ll react to her. I just want to keep you safe,” That’s all Edward ever wants to do. Keep me safe from everything.

“I’m sure it’ll be fine,” I wasn’t worried and he shouldn’t be either.

---

“Here we are, brace yourself,” Edward stopped in front of the door with me following. He went to open it when it suddenly burst open and Rosalie came out clearly agitated.

“Emmett and Vierra, come back this instant!” Rosalie screamed rather loudly, “Oh, there you are Edward. I was looking for you earlier,”

“Sorry babe,” Emmett appeared kissing her on the cheek before running off again and added in, “It’s business,”

Then there were two; blurred figures jumping through one of the open windows on the second floor of the house. Rosalie looked pissed off, “They’ve been doing this all day. They’re just like little children. Who knows, Jasper and Alice may just feel the need to jump up and join in.”

Edward ushered me into the house past Rosalie, “Don’t worry about her. She’s been in a sour mood ever since our guest had arrived,” When is she not in a bad mood?

“Oh Bella, welcome. Come on in. Are you hungry?” Esme said as if she were my own mother.

“No, I’m good. I made sure I ate before I came over,” I answered

“Okay, well just let me know. If you need anything don’t hesitate to ask,” She smiled and walked into the kitchen. Esme seemed to be in a very good mood. A guest that makes Emsme very happy and drives Rosalie completely mad, they seem pretty normal…

“Well why don’t we head up to my room,” Edward suggested. I nodded in agreement when Carlisle came around the corner.

“Hello Bella, come to join the party?” Carlisle smiled. I’m glad everyone was so happy so far, well, except for Rosalie.

“We’ll join in soon enough,” Edward smiled back.

“Well don’t have too much fun. I have to head to the hospital right now. I’ll be back late tonight. It was nice seeing you Bella,” Carlisle waved and walked out towards the garage.

We started to make our way towards the staircase when faint chanting was heard. Go, go, go! Was being screamed repeatedly.

Edward saw my face, no need for mind reading, “Do you want to go check it out?”

I nodded as he took my hand in his cold one and led me towards their family room. Inside was Alice and Jasper surrounding a table where Emmett was sitting across from a girl. Her back was to me, her blond hair scattered beautifully across her back.

“What are they doing?” I whispered into Edwards ear.

“Having an arm wrestle,” I leaned a little to the left and saw their hands were locked in an embrace, but there was no movement going on. It looked like they were just holding hands on a table.

“They’re equally strong,” Edward said, “Well, not for long. V will probably end up beating him in the end. Always happens,”

“Boom, I win again tough boy,” The blond stood up and turned around to face Edward and I her blood red eyes piercing mine. I’d remember her anywhere, “Why hello Edward, Isabella,”

…Vierra Elizabeth Rose was back…