For-Bitten Indecision

Prologue Johanna's pov

Joeanna's pov

The year was 1997 and today my husband and I were going to an orphanage in the state Nevada.We have wanted children for centuries, but you see we're vampires....thus we cannot have children together.The only way vampires can have children is if the female were human and the male were a vampire. Other then that the only way that vampires can reproduce is the process of changing a human in to a vampire.Which is what we plan to do with our children when they become of age.

As we walk into the orphanage there are children of different ages running around all over the place, but as some of them start to notice us they stopped and stared in awe. My husband payed them no mind as he took my hand and led me down the hall to a room that looked like an office. In the middle of the room was a small office desk. While around the walls were filing cabinets of the same color. There was also an older women sitting behind the desk looking at what seemed to be bills. My husband cleared his throat to get the women's attention.When she looked up she looked to be in her early 40 and her hair was slightly graying. She also had deep bags under her violet eyes.

"Oh.Hello. You must be the Adelle's." She spoke kindly with a gentle smile. "We talked on the phone I'm Mrs. Sheila.If you would please come with me then you will be able to see all the different children we have here." She explained as she stood up and walked out of the office door.We followed her down the hall to another room that was a big and open play room that held kids of younger ages. The room was also littered with toys that were scattered allover the floor.

I was looking around the room at the children when a little girl yelled. "Give me back my doll!" She and another little girl were sitting in the corner of the play room facing each other. The girl that yelled had short dark chocolate brown hair and the girl sitting across from her had golden strawberry blond hair. "No its my doll."The blond girl said in a childish voice.

"Well she's spicy." My husband Marcus commented in his heavy English accent.He looked down at me with a soft smile as I playfully elbowed him in the ribs. "Are those two related?" Asked Marcus looking up at the women who had quietly laughed at the two young girls.

"Yes actually there fraternal twins. There mother died giving birth to them." Sheila said sadder this time.

"What about there dad?" I asked as sadness covered my light English accent.

"He brought them here in a state of panic and we haven't herd him since." She explained with slight sadness.

No questions were asked and we signed the papers immediately and took themhometo the castle that day.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment and subscribe or i wont continue...