For-Bitten Indecision

Marcus's

Marcus's pov(Dad)

I knocked on my bedroom door hopping my wife Joeanna would be ready by now. When she opened the door she was wearing an old fashioned white dress and had half her hair up in an intercet bun with curls hanging from the bottom.

"You look gorgeous my love." I said as I walked up to Joeanna and encircled her in my arms.

She smiled and mumbled a thank you before she gently kiss my lips.We then made our way down the hall to the twine's room, but only to hear them laugh about something one of them may have said. I had to smile at my daughters' childishness.But when we opened the door to there room our moths dropped at the scene before us.

In the middle of there lounge room was what used to be a can of Doctor Pepper, but it had exploded and the drink had sprayed every where.

"What happened?" Joeanna asked out raged while the girls were running back and forth from the bathroom trying to clean up the mess with toilet paper.

"Well the can was sitting on the table under the skylight and-" Kate started laughing again but Cassie finished.

"We had had forgot it was there."

"OK. I understand that, but why are you trying to clean it with toilet paper?" I asked with a confused and dumb found look.

"To get rid of the evidence!" They both yelled and continued to flutter around the room.

I shook my head. "STOP!" I exclaimed loudly but still calm. "I will get the maids to work on it tomorrow. Right now you have guest down stairs in the ballroom. I will announce your entrance. are you both ready?" I asked look over there appearances. "By the way...You both look stunning." I commented as I walked and took them both in my arms for a tight embrace.

"Thank You Dad." They said and i could hear the smile in there voice. "Dad cant breath." They strained after a moment.

I chuckled and let them go giving them each a kiss on the forehead. After I stepped back Joeanna gave them each a hug.

"Have fun girls, and you know we love you." She said with tears brimming her eyes.

"Awwwww mom don't cry.......we will always be your little girls." They said as they hugged us both in a group hug. We stood there for a minute before I stepped back.

"OK... Wait at the top of the stairs that go to the ballroom and I will announce you." I explained one last time before Joeanna and I walked put and quickly entered the ballroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry it took so long and i pormise the next chapter will be longer...well we accualy have the next 5-7 maybe 8 chapters written out we just need to type them up but were kinda lazy...lol bu ti promise i will have the next out before friday....^_^ please comment and maybe it'll be out faster...oh and if ur wondering me and cassie r best friends and have been since 1st grade...just in case ur wondering...