Night Out

Promiscuous

It was a cool August night, not hot, not cold.
It was just warm enough so you didn't need a hoodie, but the soft breeze could make you shiver.
He was standing in the line, he was first. People behind him were grumpy from the long waiting they had done. He didn't complain.
The big guy standing in front of him was standing in front of the door, watching straight forward, never at Gerard or others in the line.
Sometimes he glanced behind him, for people to come out of the club so he could let Gerard, and maybe the guy behind him in.

Gerard sighed and leaned against the brick wall, feeling the thump of music radiating from the wall through his body.
He heard little steps getting closer the door, but didn't take any notice. He thought it was just some guy walking past the club.
But the steps stopped close to him.
He lifted his gaze to look at the man standing on the 'VIP'-entrance.
Their eyes met quickly and Gerard noted he had pretty hazel eyes with a glint of the night. He smiled a little at Gerard, then turned to the door-man.
The new guy was leaning on a traffic sign, wearing a tight, white top, even tighter black jeans and.. and black Dr. Martens, just like Gerard! To top that, he was wearing a red tie. It was all simple and beautiful.
The guy had this kind of a mohawk, the center of it was black, then the sides were blond.
Usually Gerard didn't like blonds, but this guy was so fascinating, and the color was obviously fake.

"Hey Mike!"
"Oh hey Frank, looking for Pete?"
"Not tonight, you seen Will?"
"Might have.."
"He ows me!"
"Yeah, yeah, enjoy your evening, and tell Craig it's his shift soon."
"Okay, okay, if you see Will, tell him I need to talk."


And then he was gone.
All the line behind Gerard was shouting at the doorman for letting the guy get in, but Gerard was just looking after him, remembering those eyes.
He was so deep in thought he didn't even notice the three giggly girls coming out, and the doorman letting him in.
He only realized as the guy behind walked past him and nudged his shoulder.
Then he put his hands in his jeans pockets and walked inside the sweaty club.

He made his way to the bar and ordered a drink. He decided to start lightly, 'cause he had a feeling the night would end pretty heavy.

He received his drink, turned around on the stool and began scanning the room.
He saw too young people, too drunk people, too old people and all kinds of people. People too high, people too touchy, people too shy.
All in all, he saw lots of people.

A few friends passed by him and waved, some stayed for a few words and some dragged him to the dance floor.

It was getting hot on the floor, the neon lights painting people, the flashing light making the moves look slow motion.
Gerard had lost his original pair and was just wondering around the floor, dancing with whoever danced back.
After a moment of senseless partying, Gerard shot his head back and got a glance of actually who he was dancing with.
He looked into a pair of smirking eyes, hypnotic in the disco-colors.
It was the guy from the doorway.
Gerard hadn't actually realized how small the guy was, he was really like midget compared to a normal height grown man, 'cause Gerard himself wasn't really that tall.
But the height of the hottie surely didn't effect (at least not negatively) to his dancing.

The guy danced himself closer to Gerard, getting his knee in between of Gerard's.
Gerard felt hands roaming down his torso, smirked and decided to take all he'd get outta it.
He kinda sucked the leg deeper, thigh meeting his crotch.
He threw his head back and clawed at the other man's back.
Gerard gulped down and he could just feel the eyes on his Adam's apple, 'till he shot his head back down and intensely stared at the man in front of him in the eyes, as their hands and legs worked on their heated body.

Everyone around them just disappeared, they didn't matter anymore.
The music played and their bodies moved gracefully to it. It was like their bodies really made all the noise, playing each other.
"Am I throwin you off?" The guy whispered in Gerard's ear.
Gerard smirked, recognizing the song.
"Nope"
The guy smirked in the shell of Gerard's ear and continued.
"Didn't think so"
Suddenly their lips crashed together like it was the force of gravitation pushing them together.
Mouths against each other's, gripping onto the taste of the other's.

How you doin’ young mister
That feelin’ that you givin’ really drives me crazy
You don’t havta play about the joke
I was at a loss of words first time that we spoke

Looking for a boy that’ll treat you right
You lookin’ for him in the day time with the light
You might be the type if I play my cards right
I'll find out by the end of the night

You expect me to just let you hit it
But will you still respect me if you get it

All I can do is try, gimme one chance
What’s the problem I don’t see no ring on your hand


They fell apart and Gerard continued with the role.

"I be the first to admit it, I’m curious about you, you seem so innocent"

The shorter guy ran a finger down Gerard's chest.
"You wanna get in my world, get lost in it
Boy I’m tired of running, lets walk for a minute"


Gerard licked his lips and got off of the other man a little.
"Promiscuous boy
Wherever you are
I’m all alone
And it's you that I want"


He was pulled back, chest to chest now.
"Promiscuous boy
You already know
That I’m all yours
What you waiting for?"


Gerard fingered the tie on the man's neck, loosening it a little.
"Promiscuous boy
You're teasing me
You know what I want
And I got what you need"


The man stuffed his hands in Gerard's back pockets, crashing their crotches together.
"Promiscuous boy
Let's get to the point
Cause we're on a roll
Are you ready?"


"FUCK YES!" Gerard screamed, his shout blending in with all the noise in the room.
Gerard dragged Frank out of the dance floor and to the door. They both stuffed out of the door at the same time and held hands as they walked out and Frank winked to the doorman.

"By the way, what's your name?" Gerard asked.
"Frank."
"Gerard."
"I already knew."
Gerard arched his eyebrow at this, but decided to let it go for awhile, he could ask later. He had a feel this wouldn't be their last night together.